[cfb] Gameday

Haunt

Veteran XX
Tons of games, the ones I'd consider worth mentioning are...

20 Brigham Young vs. 3 Oklahoma
-- Too early to make any strong predictions.. but, I say OU by 14. OU has another tough schedule ahead of them as far as playing teams with solid offensive production. They'll probably end the season with 2 losses to Texas and *maybe* Nebraska.

5 Alabama vs. 7 Virginia Tech
-- Guys, I know I'm an Alabama fan, but... Coming off of last year's season, even with a brand new offense, I say Alabama pulls ahead early and plays clock management in the second half for another solid victory to begin the season. This is no doubt both teams' big game this year. Get past this game with a W and you'll sit on #1 for the next few weeks. But, a loss here doesn't cripple title hopes. Like we saw last year, if you're gonna lose, lose early.

13 Georgia at 9 Oklahoma State
-- I'm telling you guys right now, GA is gonna be nasty this year. If GA can get past these first few games and get to mid-season as an undefeated team, I think their momentum will carry them to a win over Florida and put them in contention for the East.

Some things to watch for...

- Notre Dame will light up ESPN's newsdesk. They have a pretty cake schedule and could easily end the season as a 1 loss team (to USC). They have a few big games -- BC and USC ..maybe UConn..-- but I see USC as their only for-sure loss. ESPN will definitely do what they do best and over-hype them this year.

- The ACC. GT, VT, and Florida State showed up last year and I don't see it being any different this year.

edit: also, its my birfday :birthday:

TideRolledBillboard.jpg

I'm glad I'm not a VaTech or Bama fan because I'd probably be pissed the biggest game of the season was the first game. On the other hand I can see the losing early thing being helpful but I wouldn't want to think my team was gonna lose and it's still gay.

choppin osu

choppin broccoli choppin broccoli choppin broccoli

also i think its us who has to worry about getting hurt

your guys outweigh us by a million

Hehe, navy isnt gonna beat ohio st. they will however hurt alot of the osu players. They chop block ALOT...stupid move putting them on the schedule first.

1.45 mil? jeez. The team playing Florida is only getting like 450k.

I'm slightly worried about LSU playing Washington. I know Washington was terrible last year but it's still a tricky first road game imo. I'm thinking Washington might score early but then LSU eventually takes over and easily cruises to victory.

good predictions.

USC is looking average against SJS. ND vs USC will be a more closer matchup this year.

Hawaii won last night, barely. what the fuck is going on with my warriors.

NAVY almost fucking tied

fuck

they should have tied...

fyps

tressel coached those last 6 minutes like an dumbass. kick a fg and its a 3 score game with 6 min left, instead he goes for it on 4th, doesn't get it, gives up a big play, then throws the ball TWICE when navy has 1 TO left, throws a pick, gives up another score, and needs the stop on the 2 pt conversion to seal it. same shit every year with tressel early in the year, don't show anything, lay an egg against a team you should beat handily, and single handidly raise the average blood pressure in ohio to unhealthy levels.

gg for navy. i got what i wanted at least, a W and no major injuries. osu never has to face that offense again until 2014.

Back