Veteran X
www.centaursite.com/photomorphs/

babe.jpg

greentop.jpg

inukaistripes.jpg

mavrapool.jpg

blondqh.jpg

ha.

even i can photoshop better then that... and that is saying something.

Being a Centaur is a wonderful thing. Having the strength, poise and grace of the form is a dream come true for many of us. But be SURE that you can deal with it. It's not an easy adjustment to make if you were not born this way. Read the stories of others that have been transformed. Mavra went through a hell in her transformation, her friends shunned Jesse for a while, Chiron was teased and picked on, some morons even caused him to break a leg.

Learning to use the new form isn't easy. You have two extra legs, and a tail for crying out loud. You feel as though you have an extra pair of arms, and you are walking on your finger and toe tips. Your center of gravity is lower, and you have to be very careful when you finally do learn to move around, because if you aren't careful, you'll knock something down, or break something with your increased strength.

You better have a thick skin if you plan to go out in public. Most people will treat you with fear and disgust, some will run away, or call you names and treat you like an animal. Nothing in the world is made for a Centaur. You can't drive a car; you can't get in most places, even if they would let you enter. The chances of getting a job you can do, and a house that you can live in is chancy at best. And if you think being a Centaur is cheap, you are dead wrong. You have to eat and eat a LOT! I weigh close to a ton, and I go through almost $500.00 worth of groceries a week. I have to find both a doctor and a veterinarian I can trust and that costs money. Being a Centaur is not inexpensive. Don't think you'll be the height of fashion with your clothing choices either. And cold weather is a nightmare. If you have an itch that's out of reach of your torso, forget it, and personal hygiene is tedious at best (unless you have a Significant Other)

Finally, don't have any hopes of love or marriage in this form. Human men and women see us as animals, and they find the idea of any sort of 'relations' with us repulsive. You might make some friends, but that is as far as it will go. Unless you meet other Centaurs face to face, and make a 'love connection' with one of them, you will have to get used to being shunned and lonely because you will be that way for a Centaur's extremely long life span.

If you can deal with these and other problems that come with being a Centaur in the human world, then that's great. But from what I know of other Centaurs I have met and talked to, and about myself, it takes a special kind of person to be one. To endure the inconvenience and heartache being a Centaur causes takes enormous effort. Most of us have been able to adapt to it and have done pretty well, but others have not. What we Human to Centaur transformees share, is our love for Centaurs when we were human. What surprised us all were the problems the form caused. Things we failed to consider as we imagined ourselves in this form.

Finally, if you wish to be changed into a Centaur. I have bad news. Neither I or any other Centaurs I know changed themselves. All of us were transformed by means outside of our control and at a terrible cost in some cases. If I could change people into Centaurs, I could make a million dollars in a day. But I would have to be careful. It takes a special kind of person to be a Centaur. Not just to handle the difficulties of the form, but to carry the idea of 'Centaurness' on. Not anyone is able to handle or be worthy of the form. So you are on your own in finding a way to change.

Please, think carefully about what you are asking for. Think of the problems and troubles you will have to deal with and endure FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. If you decide that you still wish to be a Centaur, then I wish you the best of luck in your search for a method to become one of us.

i found this site a few days ago while writing a paper about centaurs

but i had the discretion to not share it with tw

Back