[Cellphone] Motorola Phone Tools

I got a krzr and apparently I need Motorola Phone Tools to put any mp3's on it or to make my own ring tones.

If I "buy" this from the "store", what are the chances of it fucking up my phone?

very low.. check out moto modders & i forget the other side

mpt isn't really the program you need to change firmware though (i think you only need it for drivers)

i use it all the time on my Slvr and no problems.. made 100's of ringtones, txt msg tones, great for getting pictures and vids off your phone also

btw, when u go to "buy".. look for 'mpt404b' that is what i use.

Last edited:
ps the motomodders site is almost impossible to navigate.

just try and figure out what firmware you want/need and the right tool for it (i've been out of the loop sinze i got rid of my rzr)

ps the motomodders site is almost impossible to navigate.

just try and figure out what firmware you want/need and the right tool for it (i've been out of the loop sinze i got rid of my rzr)

Well considering this is the first cellphone I've ever actually tried to do anything on... yeah, I'm a tad out of the loop too.

All I want is to make my own ringtones, any help on how would be appreciated. I'm quite lost looking at these sites.

i "bought" it from the "store" for my motorola q, and no problems. then again i guess it depends which "store" you go to.

Back