CBD for joint pain?

I've been using CBD oil for about a year now for to help with my joint pain and it helps a fair bit. I've been taking a few drops under the tongue every day. I'm tired of the shitty taste it leaves in your mouth. Is there a more pleasant way to consume this stuff or am I stuck starting my day with a shitty taste in my mouth?

sometimes i chase it with a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup which if i recall you harvest your own but yeah i feel you that bitterness just hangs around making everything taste terrible

another thing i would say is switch to gummies or capsules. you will hear that capsules have lower "bioavailability" but my testing has not borne that out and if it's good enough for every other drug in america i don't know why cbd would be different. tinctures are def the worst in terms of nasty mouth and i don't get a better result from them.

i like the gummies because 1.) they're the best price per mg 2.) i can bite one in half for a smaller dose. i kinda chew just long enough that i won't choke on it and then wash the rest down with water

I could use something for joint pain as well, but I don't know what CBD even is.

here in n cal we just buy cbd mints, brownies, drinks, vape cartridges, gummies, etc.

I'll send u some

My wife likes this.
file.jpg'

these are the best value at 30mg/1USD but they taste like complete ass
image.png

these ones are more palatable and overall better but they're 10mg/1USD
image.png

I've been using CBD oil for about a year now for to help with my joint pain and it helps a fair bit. I've been taking a few drops under the tongue every day. I'm tired of the shitty taste it leaves in your mouth. Is there a more pleasant way to consume this stuff or am I stuck starting my day with a shitty taste in my mouth?

get a teaspoon, put some honey on it. drop the CDB oil drops into the honey, consume it. Tastes mostly sweet and doesn't leave sour taste (for long).

Have you tried with full-spectrum drops (THC included), a friend got "better" results with his arthritis with full-spectrum ones. albeit side effect is getting high.

You can either coat your tongue w some other oil (like peanut butter you dog) so the CBD doesn't contact it, or use a solvent to rinse your mouth out like liquor or mouth wash.

Or eat a real edible for real results.

Make a firecracker.

I can't speak to CBD in that regard, but I train Jiu-Jitsu which makes me an expert in joint pain.

I advise TamaFlex from GNC, most stuff I would consider snake oil, but this actually works for me. Also, there's cheaper versions of the same stuff out there as well that are almost as good.

Back