[cars] it's finally here

lumoon

Veteran XX
Yay! After 3,5 months of waiting it to be manufactured, tested and finalised as a working product I finally got the new clutch/flywheel combo for my car. Say good bye to clutch slippage, welcome tire squeel :D

rps.jpg

I was happy.

I felt like sharing.

Made in USA bitches :)

Wow, how did you manage to get a Silvia? I didn't think those were ever released in the US. What did it cost you(the car I mean)?

Wow, how did you manage to get a Silvia? I didn't think those were ever released in the US. What did it cost you(the car I mean)?

Silvia is just a name for the s12, s13, s14 and s15 series of Nissans in Japan. So over in Japan they call it Silvia s14 (Zenki if early model, Kouki if late model) in states it's 240sx (and you got it with the shitty ka24de engine) and in euro it's 200sx (go figure).

Like Zombie said it.

lumoon said:
Silvia is just a name for the s12, s13, s14 and s15 series of Nissans in Japan. So over in Japan they call it Silvia s14 (Zenki if early model, Kouki if late model) in states it's 240sx (and you got it with the shitty ka24de engine) and in euro it's 200sx (go figure).

Like Zombie said it.

Ok so you are in Japan then?

Back