[Cars] Dream Garage?

aston-martin-dbs-sup_460x0w.jpg

...something about the DBS.

I never understood the appeal of range rovers. They're like a slightly less stupid alternative to a hummer box-mobile.
it's probably me living in LA for some time that has increased my view of RRs
but in my 'dream garage' im going to want an SUV to take out when needed. and the RR is the most baller, asthetically pleasing (lol cayenne/any merc suv non-g wagon) and u can take it off roading

01-jeep-grand-cherokee-srt8-ny-opt.jpg

just as "baller" as a range rover
much better looking
with a little work, better for offroading.

but hey, whatever makes you happy. i think the new GC's are sexy as fuck though

The reason that no one has mentioned a gtr is because when given creative freedom most normal people will pick something emotionally moving or estheticly pleasing. unless you are Asian a gtr (or wrx really) does not belong in this thread.

No of course u are correct. There is NO reason why anybody would want this car. Oh wait.....

1:00 minute mark unless u want to watch the lap

Why don't u do some research before you spout off your dumb mouth.

No of course u are correct. There is NO reason why anybody would want this car. Oh wait.....

great its fast woopty fucking doo at the end of the day its still a Nissan, if the thread title was garage of affordable sports cars, GTR would be at the top of the list but it doesnt belong in the same conversation of Ferrari Bugatti and Lamborghini because, its a Nissan

great its fast woopty fucking doo at the end of the day its still a Nissan, if the thread title was garage of affordable sports cars, GTR would be at the top of the list but it doesnt belong in the same conversation of Ferrari Bugatti and Lamborghini because, its a Nissan

Oh yeah its better to own a clearly inferior more expensive car

just as "baller" as a range rover
much better looking
with a little work, better for offroading.
dont think jeep in general let alone that car, qualifies as baller unless its the SRT8 hennessey (but that's like $250k)
should sit in and compare each interior :D. and i guess looks are subjective

tirekicker.blogspot.com2011jeepgrandcherokeelaredointerior.jpg

2011%2BLand%2BRover%2BRange%2BRover%2BSupercharged%2BDashboard%2B2.jpg

:shrug:

why don't u buy a 1200whp honda s2k or something then?

Last edited:
Land rover didn't sell enough vehicles this year to be listed in the JDPOWER reliability.

Bet they were getting lonely being DEAD LAST for the past 10 years.

The GTR is the most fucking unrewarding and boring car to drive. Get the fuck out of this thread.

That being said my garage would be:
1) e46 M3 coupe 6speed
2) e90 M3 sedan 6speed
3) 997.2 Porsche GT3
4) Ferrari 458 Italia

When Iwas in my late teens early 20's in the mid 90's I had a 5.0 mustang with a vortech supercharger and I would destroy Ferraris, Lambos, ZR-1's you name it but at the end if the day it was still a mustang. This is the same deal and when you grow up and earn some money you will realize there is more to a sports car then performance, its also a status symbol something a GTR will never be

dont think jeep in general let alone that car, qualifies as baller unless its the SRT8 hennessey (but that's like $250k)
should sit in and compare each interior :D. and i guess looks are subjective

like a RR is so unobtainable. it's not baller - they depreciate so fast, just wait a year and get one half price. and then spend out the ass fixing it all the time.

baller is a Cayenne Turbo or an X5 M or X6 M. the RR Sport is a slow, over-rated piece of shit. and they are as common as Hondas where I live.

When Iwas in my late teens early 20's in the mid 90's I had a 5.0 mustang with a vortech supercharger and I would destroy Ferraris, Lambos, ZR-1's you name it but at the end if the day it was still a mustang. This is the same deal and when you grow up and earn some money you will realize there is more to a sports car then performance, its also a status symbol something a GTR will never be

So you are buying an expensive car so u can stroke your ego and show off to others. "Ooo look at how expensive my car is. That means I'm important and a badass right guys!? Right?"

When I look into purchasing anything I would rather spend my money on something that does its job correctly as opposed to throwing my money away to "look cool." If you want to spend $100000+ on a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, etc. by all means go ahead. I will be MUCH happier pulling up next to your Italian/German/whatever car that costs twice as much and blowing your doors off. When it comes down to it. They are all sports cars but you are wanting one that is worse because "Oh that's a Nissan. Oh I'm way too fancy for that." Get off your fucking high horse, pull that fake ass monocle off your eye and use your fucking brain. Stop trying to show off to somebody else and get something that is made to be a sports car and does its job better then anything thing else out there.

You are just saying u are buying it for a name and status symbol. I bet you buy Alienware computer also because they are the biggest name brand huh.

So you are buying an expensive car so u can stroke your ego and show off to others. "Ooo look at how expensive my car is. That means I'm important and a badass right guys!? Right?"

When I look into purchasing anything I would rather spend my money on something that does its job correctly as opposed to throwing my money away to "look cool." If you want to spend $100000+ on a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, etc. by all means go ahead. I will be MUCH happier pulling up next to your Italian/German/whatever car that costs twice as much and blowing your doors off. When it comes down to it. They are all sports cars but you are wanting one that is worse because "Oh that's a Nissan. Oh I'm way too fancy for that." Get off your fucking high horse, pull that fake ass monocle off your eye and use your fucking brain. Stop trying to show off to somebody else and get something that is made to be a sports car and does its job better then anything thing else out there.
I
You are just saying u are buying it for a name and status symbol. I bet you buy Alienware computer also because they are the biggest name brand huh.
'dream garage'

Jesus are you retarded?

Back