Carmelo Anthony will be taking 12 steps...

JDizzle4Rizzle

Meat Gazer
instead of the usual 3 or 4 as allowed by the NBA.

Nuggets' Anthony arrested for DUI - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Denver police stated that Anthony was driving south on Interstate 25 roughly around 4 a.m. when he was pulled over and taken into custody. Investigators said he was driving a silver Mercedes that was stopped for failing to drive in a single lane and failing to dim lights.

Another asshole driving around with his high beams on.

just think, if you hadnt lied to the cops during your interview you could be arresting celebrities too

sports celebrities never cease to amaze me. Their feelings of entitlement and "above the law" attitudes only serves to cement their "holier than thou" pompous arrogance.

And we all know he'll get off with a slap on the hand. they won't take his car, he won't do jail time, he'll pay nominal fines. Whereas you and I would have the book thrown at us.

CarmeloLaLa.jpg

I don't get it either. The car is a status symbol whether you drive it or not, and it's not like you can't say "Hey driver, take the day off, I'm gonna drive my sweet ride today."

sports celebrities never cease to amaze me. Their feelings of entitlement and "above the law" attitudes only serves to cement their "holier than thou" pompous arrogance.

And we all know he'll get off with a slap on the hand. they won't take his car, he won't do jail time, he'll pay nominal fines. Whereas you and I would have the book thrown at us.

Yeah, makes me wish I was some kind of sports star.

Back