Cardano Watch

JackBootedThug

Veteran XV
I think it will be very interesting to keep an eye on the Cardano project over the next couple of years. It's an intriguing platform and only time will tell as to whether it will be able to fulfill its goals as well as gain significant market share.

Jan 17, 2018

$0.40 USD
$0.49 AUD
฿0.00003848 (BTC)
Ξ0.0004 (ETH)

Circulating Supply - 25,927,070,538 ADA
Total Supply - 31,112,483,745 ADA

Input Output Hong Kong
Cascading Disruption - Input Output

Cardano Hub
Cardano Hub - Home of the Ada cryptocurrency and technological platform.

Coincheckup
https://coincheckup.com/coins/cardano/analysis

BitInfoCharts
https://bitinfocharts.com/cardano/

Cryptocurrency Market Capitalisations
Cardano (ADA) price, charts, market cap, and other metrics | CoinMarketCap

Founders Twitter
Charles Hoskinson (@IOHK_Charles) | Twitter

Here is a very good and well balanced explanation (I think) by a young fella whom seems pretty well grounded.

Already own a lot

Your like 4months behind

But yes ifs the best comp to ethereum.based on the whitepaper

I think eth has best shot at success otherwise own eos & ada as a hedge

My portfolio is mostly ada/eth/eos for platforms

For erc20 tokens

Zrx/omg/req/ven/wtc/bat

Edit i have some icx too

Last edited:
Eth is great, if you ignore the fact that it is slow, needs another coin to fuel transactions, and the lead dev quit because of faggotry.

All the coins have scalability issues if they are decentralized

The ones try to have contracts, scaleability, and decentralized are all struggling to do all three at once

The coins that do go fast now cheat and arent always decentralized :)

The tech will eventually get there

May 5, 2018

$0.36 USD
$0.47 AUD
.00003741 (BTC)

Circulating Supply - 25,927,070,538 ADA
Total Supply - 31,112,483,745 ADA

Here is an interesting video on Proof of Stake pertaining to Ouroboros, the PoS algorithm used for consensus in Cardano.

I like cardano, but I think there might be quicker easier gains in the short term.

KIN is better positioned to 10x before ADA 2x's

quicker gains in the short term??? eos was 50 cents in august and is now like $17-$20++

Cardano has the some potential. $100 investment could very well payoff in less than a year.

Every since Crypto exploded ppl acting like 20% gains isnt worth the energy lol.

quicker gains in the short term??? eos was 50 cents in august and is now like $17-$20++

Cardano has the some potential. $100 investment could very well payoff in less than a year.

Every since Crypto exploded ppl acting like 20% gains isnt worth the energy lol.

Hey 20% is a nice gain. I'm saying the market cap and price of ADA are such that it would really have to take off (read kill ethereum) to realize a 10x whereas KIN needs less buys to move to price up.

the market cap of ADA is 9 bil.... 9 bil x 10 = 90 billion. bringing cardano from ~35 cents to ~$3.50. Note the current market cap of ethereum is only 80 bil.

conversely KIN is at ~187 million market cap.... x10 = 1.87 bil, it's an easier market cap to realize. Just because ADA is only 35 cents right now doesn't mean it's "cheap" one also needs to consider market cap.

i'm sure someone will invent widget version 1.1 tomorrow that will allow for new gaynz on a new crypto until widget version 1.1b comes out

dude ZCL doesnt even have a dev team and it went up like 75% in the last few weeks.

investing in anything viable atm is almost a guarantee return if you hodl.

Back