Car thread. Best 5 cars you've ever owned.

Mitchdubai

Poop
Veteran XV
Do we still have to use Imgur to post images or is there a cleverer way? Anyway...

2010 Aston Vantage V12 (current)

Thrjn9X.jpg

qde3XW5.jpg

E60 M5 around 2010. 510hp V10 7 speed paddle shift. Fucking insane car. Hit 100mph in 7th and floor it, kicked down instantly to 4th and launched. Sadly spent more time in the dealership with sensor issues because of the humidity here. "Sorry Sir we have to phone Munich to sort this one out, will be a t least $3000. Multiply by every other month.

luR10FN.jpg

Jag F type - V6 340 hp proper go kart, nice noise. Around 2014.

And last but not least, Toyota Celica GT$ with popup headlights around 1992. This car (one like it ) won the world rally champs a cuppa times. Don't have a pic so this one off the intertubes.

nJdfnzQ.jpg

Tubbed widebody Z06 heads cam exhaust etc etc. What a great fucking car.
1713558744860.png

1974 260Z rotisserie restoration, Ford V8 swapped with a fully built DART 363. Faaaaast.

1713559263357.png

My first 69 cougar. 351w 4spd, 4bbl. Way too much car for a 16 year old.
'79 6.6 Trans Am. 403 Olds, handled great, didn't even start breathing hard until it got past 110
'70 Nova. 327 auto. Very clean, not crazy fast but a pretty car. Had a nice little lope to it, sounded way meaner than it was.
'84 Buick t-type. The turbo motor was gone when i got it. I built a healthy little 355 for it. lots of fun
'70 LT1 Corvette. Loved how it ran, hated how it rode. triple black, 4spd,, T-tops. the LT1 was punched out to 383 and it had a fuel injected holley sniper system. Tons of power but it was like riding in a stage coach.

Oh my that 260z is gorgeous.

I've never had car worth talking about. Next year looking to start filling up the garage with some toys. Looking at 68 Firebirds and C8 Vettes. Was looking at older 911's or 718 Cayman GT4's but dunno. Have not decided yet. I like the idea of the Firebird/C8 due to parts being easier to source along with places that can work on it. I just feel more comfortable with GM V8's. Half my neighbors either own a muscle car or had one at some point. Lot of people that can help me out around here.

Entire list.

82 Sentra
89 Ciera
94 Lumina
2001 Stratus R/T
2004 Maxima
2012 Maxima
2018 Maxima

I see a trend.

I really like my 2018. 300hp and has all the features I like. Looks sharp. No complaints. Then again I only have 22k miles on it lol.

If I could have a manual I would take that all day long. Last car I had with manual was the Stratus R/T. Under powered at 200hp but was fun as hell to drive.

Like I remember everything I've owned.

A few notables include the convertibles from Fiat, Saab and Triumph  and Chrysler, Chevy and Ford . The Jaguar XJS V12 and 4 Mercedes. The 5 First gen RX-7's I had in my early 20's. All the Toyota trucks, etc...

I had only one.
Got up to 130 mph
quickly
new 1997 Camaro SLP manual Red/Black T-top
last of the slt engine (quicker) before going to the sl1 (top end)

pics from internet but same as..

iu

iu

lost in The Divorce
and pretty much destroyed by her after

I hope it got into good hands

Cadillac El Dorado Biarritz, with stainless steel roof, Rolls Royce grill in Come Fuck Me Red. Best car ever until the engine cracked
Opel GT
Honda Prelude

Back