car advice - jeeps

RC

Veteran XX
I'm considering getting a 2010 Jeep Liberty, I've always been a Japanese car buyer, but I like the look of these cars.

Does anyone know these cars? Are they reliable? it's got 33k miles, so low for a 2010.

kthxxx

Everyone I've ever known to get a Jeep has had serious electrical issues.

But I guess you can be part of that "Jeep thing" if you want.

I had a 2011 BMW X3 and it was riddled with problems, so not going down that road again,

hey, its not an ugly car imo.
Second_generation_KK_(Jeep_Liberty).jpg

You like the look of a Jeep Liberty

Holy shit the day came where I agree with you. Look out boys, hell has frozen over.

Dude, Jeep Liberty...really? I have an old 1982 Jeep Laredo, those are the only jeeps in my book. I wouldn't mind getting a 90's style Jeep, but anything in the 2000s...ugh.

:shock: ~thank u~ 4 that remebery, brasstax

it brings up some v important points

like how the jeep liberty is a 16 pixel goatse that will earn u a ban from tribalwar

Last edited:
Guy is still goofy. He never did apologize. He thought it was OK to run a $100 contest - get help from a bunch of TW folks - award a winner - and then just walk away. All he said was "I went to design school and a friend did it for free - win!" Never even posted the friends design - <cough>.

Whenever I see him post - I remember that. I am sure no one cares but me but I remember. All it would take would be for him to own it as douchery.

It's obvious clothing wasn't his gig.

Unless this is it now -
https://www.facebook.com/sojournclothing/

1800189_492832074155055_970644828_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'm considering getting a 2010 Jeep Liberty, I've always been a Japanese car buyer, but I like the look of these cars.

Does anyone know these cars? Are they reliable? it's got 33k miles, so low for a 2010.

kthxxx

Dont do it. Chrysler sucks. Jeep is just a name now, they slap it on any old piece of shit.

Back