Can we talk about Mitch's rep?

I think it's pretty clear that's aimed at your mindset, not mine, as evidenced by most of your posts. Have you ever travelled outside the USA? Do you own a passport? Have you ever learned a foreign language?

Anyway you're determined to have the last word but you're clutching at straws now, so I'll make this my last post on the topic and then you can finish it off with the last word. Throw in a couple of personal insults, those always help your argument. You've already done a better job than I have of demonstrating exactly what your real attitude is to those that dare to set foot in your country and not be like you.

Later Dood.
lil angry guy made 8 posts after this one :lol:

proves the theory this loser is more pathetic than tehvul

:picard:

This is not going well.
Minge: As your rep coach I suggest you try the "STFU" technique. That might be your only hope.

Minge: This soon will pass. But for the moment, thank you for one of the best laughs I have had on TW for awhile. Tears came from my eyes and I was laughing like an idiot a minute ago Sad but true.

up early in the morn, grabs his coffee and heads on to the computer to get shit on as usual. what a routine.

Back