Campers!

Plasmatic

Contributor
Veteran XX
It's that time of the year when a young mans fancy turns to campers. My camper corner is bountiful this year.

Which one will win the keep it/ sell it game.

Old faithful.
iGjltbh.jpg

Last falls acquisition.
o4OZ4XQ.jpg

The freebie that fell in my lap this winter.
zEEPRn2.jpg

Now to load up on flamingo and pineapple yard art.
:Hmm:

The freebie that fell in my lap this winter.
zEEPRn2.jpg

Now to load up on flamingo and pineapple yard art.
:Hmm:

nice shitter hose bumper

you ought to get one of these for it, i just got one and i love it

unknown.png

blackstone 22"

that was my dinner tonight.

jack up 2 of those and sell them to hunters for going out in the boonies... find some treehugger/dirty hippy for the popup

My camping sensibilities require nothing less than SuperTrap's setup..
I ain't goin' campin' any time soon.

or keep your eyes open for broke people selling off their recreational vehicles because biden

or keep your eyes open for broke people selling off their recreational vehicles because biden

The financing on new campers is hilarious. Why YES I would like a 20 year loan at 8% for something I'm only going to use once a year and will be rotten in 10.

nice shitter hose bumper

you ought to get one of these for it, i just got one and i love it

unknown.png

blackstone 22"

that was my dinner tonight.

I've got 6 or 7 camp stoves, the last unit I cleared out had 4 in it. I also have steel plate. Maybe I should fabri cobble up some cook tops?

Spent an hour fixing the doors on the Shasta, they seem to be designed to trap water in the bottom and rot. Aluminum frame and plastic skin slipped over a wooden frame surrounding foam core. Any water that gets in is held against the wood, and the bottom rots. The wood holds the sides together and the door won't close. Replaced wood with ac2 decking. Should outlast the rest of it.

Now to tackle the swollen osb floors :ftard:

I have been looking at campers myself. i was originally wanting a pop-up but unless you want to dole out a chunk of cash the ones you find usually need heavy repairs. the canvas ends up having holes or on its way to being swiss cheese

I had a buddy who picked up one that was like a 2005. Gas, 460 ford. Engine ran like a top, but it was very old and outdated inside. They picked up the camper for like 4k, spent another 3-4k and a few weekends redoing the inside. It turned out very nice

yeah sit in your camper and develop more anhilation mod as if there are people still playing t1 or something

just develop anihlation until we all die and you're the only one left alive playing it all by yoruruself

Back