[camera][olympus 770] my camera is awesome [pix]

Bacardi

Veteran X
olympus 770. waterproof to 10m.

olympus-770sw.jpg

me:

time to pan out:

snorkeling at capt cook's memorial site:

i shrank the pix a little (all 3 are originally 2048x1536). its an awesome outdoor camera. can get dropped, crushed, and handle water deep enough for most activities (prb not scuba). i paid $340 at compusa and got a free printer. i've been taking it surfing, snorkeling, hiking and it handles so well, especially since it doesnt need an underwater housing unit.

i can post more pix (or full sized ones) if ppl are interested.

<3

I dont get the point of pictures really.

I never go back and look at them, I remember events in my head that are important and I dont really want to look at other peoples from vacations, weddings ect ct.

I dont get the point of pictures really.

I never go back and look at them, I remember events in my head that are important and I dont really want to look at other peoples from vacations, weddings ect ct.

I doubt your excruciatingly detailed explanations of what you saw work for most people who weren't there.

uh lol @ godfather

all the pix are in hawaii. the 1st one is in waikiki on oahu. the 2nd one is at honolili point on the big island.

as for me being a surfer, there are much better pix from better cameras inside underwater housings. this is more showing off the camera :]

Got this camera, Love it.
great "beater" camera....

I've had it down to 55ft. no problems, though after about 40Ft you cant change the settings and have to take pictures in "standard" mode.

My girlfriend has this camera.

She has never gotten it wet and she always carries it in its case when isn't in use.

She did not think her purchase through.

Oddly enough we dropped one of ours on our way to capt cooks monument... water was too deep to find it... they're great for snorkeling

if you find it... give a shout!

Except you have to pay out the butt to get underwater gear for a SLR.

ps Kurayami, we have the same camera. Does that excite you carnally? It should. :sunny:

Thats a pretty cool surfing pic.

I have the pt-031 for the olympus 700 and it doesn't come out nearly as good. Maybe because its crowded here in socal and maybe I just suck at taking surf pictures.

I miss surfing and surfing related hobbies :-(.

I really want a nice digital underwater camera. Those pics are nice but I would like something a bit more high quality.

Back