Calling all snowboarders...

RogerWaters

Veteran XV
Yeah, so I'm going to this party on the mountain Saturday sponsored by the ski club here on campus, complete with beer everything. Anyways, there is gonna be a big air competition and some other competitions but I'm definitely entering the big air and I'm wondering if anyone here knows some crowd wower tricks. Right now I'm thinking about trying to get a 540 Flying Squirrel. I'd love to do a backflip but I have tried one yet, but I can do them on trampolines. So basically what I'm asking is if there are any sick boarders here who know some awesome moves...

You have a better chance of learning new tricks playing Tony Hawk then reading a paragraph of text on a internet forum you dumb shit

Yeah I already have a wide variety of tricks and I was just looking to see if anyone knew some cool tricks. Its pretty damn easy to explain a trick in a sentence or two you dumb shit.

UC system? I go to the University of Buffalo and we have Schussmeisters Ski Club here on campus...They throw this party once a year for their mardi gras celebration, who knows why its so late, but I haven't gone yet and this will be the first thing that resembles a competition which I'll be in.

Back