Burning Crusade Info

Jesus. You've got a text list of talents 2 posts down from the top of page 14. Fine, don't read it. It's all addressed further in the next screenshot I posted, with cut outs of the talent tool tips and the talent listings on trainer.

So maybe someone crafty haxed that real quick. Then the next two screenshots are a)ingame screenshots of a draenei with other players around showing both a new skill(stated in the first link) on the trainer b)as well as the new 35 point prot skill, (as stated in the first link), in the talent screen.

So, sorry to burst your hopes, but you aren't going to be running around invisible throwing your weapon and duel weilding 2Hers.
ok so its the 20 vit vs 35pt vit that was the issue

as someone who doesnt have awarrior i really couldnt care less which one is real :p

no hunter info yet?

After the E3 debacle, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot to include hunters in alpha. It's the only class so far that we have not seen skills/talents from. Considering how fast the other information came out, they probably haven't finished hunters yet.

explain.

can i preview the drainei and BE character models in armor? :shock:

Yes and no. The files are stored in a different format, so unless you know how to extract the data and unencrypt it, you won't be able to get it into a format readable by wowmodelviewer.

http://ch0p.com/noggaholic/forums/v...&start=0&sid=ad9909d9f0cf6694cfcebcb74a6b79c7

Read that thread. Map screenshots, mob screenshots, set item screenshots... the best you can do for now.

Cryect, the guy posting all this shit, was in my former guild. I had a chat with him and he pretty much said "99.9% of the people that download the alpha client will be completely unable to use any of it" (re: the new format + encryption).

Back