[Bug] Grappler, Packs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plumber

Contributor
Veteran X
Ok.. I'm pretty sure someone already posted these. But I'm not absolutely sure, so I'll do it again anyway. I don't have anything better to do anyway.

1. Grappling Flying vehicles will not stick to the vehicle and lets you connect to some random point in space for a few seconds.

2. Alot of times when I try to activate my pack it doesn't work right away. This could be the results of key jamming.. i.e. if your pressing forward left.. plus jet.. plus fire.. plus ski.. it might not be able to register your pack command. So.. you keep jamming it until it finally works.. which is quite annoying.

If these have already been mentioned.. sorry, but meh, good reminder to the devs I guess.

I already said it might have been posted.. but 1. I have nothing else to do 2. It's a good reminder.. and 3. I don't like searching for posts

It's not that big of a deal anyway.. just something to post when you're bored.

Plumber said:
I already said it might have been posted.. but 1. I have nothing else to do 2. It's a good reminder.. and 3. I don't like searching for posts

It's not that big of a deal anyway.. just something to post when you're bored.
1. Then you could take your time to search
2. Had you done a search, you'd seen that it has already been logged. No need for reminders, because the log is the reminder.
3. *sigh*

Just for the record, I was about to post the same grappler bug just now and found the thread mentioning it in about 2 minutes. It's really not hard.

Rule #3 refutes your #1 and #2.. I win.

What about the pack usage thing.. I read forums pretty regularily and I don't remember it being mentioned... but meh, I don't worship these forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back