[BUG] Entering vehicles through ceiling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnome

Contributor
Veteran XX
Description
If you place a pod on the roof of the Imperial base on Winterlake, you can go inside the base and fly up to the ceiling below it and the "Press f to enter the vehicle" text will appear. If you press f to enter it, you will be transfered through the ceiling and into your pod above.

I'm not sure how this would effect gameplay or if it could be abused, but it seemed worthy of being reported. Also I was unable to recreate this bug using the bomber, but if in the right position it might be possible as well.

I preformed this bug while in my own non-dedicated server.

To Recreate
To Recreate first load up Winterlake and be on the Imperial side. Take a pod and place it on a empty portion of the main highest roof. Then go inside the base, and walk directly below your pod. Fly up into the ceiling and you should see the "press f to enter vehicle" text. Press f and you will be transfered through the ceiling and into your pod on the roof.

I was able to recreate this bug with the pod in several different places on the main roof. I was not able to recreate this bug on the Pheonix side.

ScreenShots
Through_Roof.JPG

Through_Roof2.JPG

System
AMD Athlon 64 3400+
Asus K8V SE Deluxe
ATI x800 Pro 256MB
1 Gig Crucial PC3200 DDRAM
Windows XP Home SP1

Latest drivers for all hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.