[BUG] Confusive Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmar

Veteran X
I guess this would be considered an animation bug and/or lag issue.

When dueling an enemy and they're shooting at me, their arms appear to be down by their side (idle position), while the gun shoots downward... yet their bullets/discs fly at me. My best guess is the animations are fubar'd and they aren't correctly triggering [the arms] into "firing mode" when needed.

I also notice this when watching a team-mate snipe.... their gun is at rest along their leg, but the shots are coming out of their fore-head. :shrug:

Dalmar said:
I guess this would be considered an animation bug and/or lag issue.

When dueling an enemy and they're shooting at me, their arms appear to be down by their side (idle position), while the gun shoots downward... yet their bullets/discs fly at me. My best guess is the animations are fubar'd and they aren't correctly triggering [the arms] into "firing mode" when needed.

I also notice this when watching a team-mate snipe.... their gun is at rest along their leg, but the shots are coming out of their fore-head. :shrug:

I too have seen this, though I can't begin to guess what triggers this bug. Since I've only seen it happen to a enemy once during a duel. Actually it was pretty distracting to fight some one who just doesn't look like they're aiming at you.

Pretty sure you can repeat this easily. Just change weapons while in external view and not moving. Fire and the weapon stays down. Can even make it happen while you hover straight up or down so long as you don't move directionally or change direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back