BRUSSEL SPROUTS

I might be giving the guy more credit than he deserves but I took that to mean "Despite what other people say, I know the opposite to be true". Which is still bullshit because his "truth" is based on personal wishing rather than fact - but that's the world we live in. Some people know the Earth is flat.... some know 'men are paid 30% more than women for doing the exact same job'.

Imagine what people will know tomorrow

Spoiler

i eat brussels sprouts at least 2 to 3 times per week. they taste good and some have even said they cure coronavirus. my personal recipe is to roast them in the oven and baste with hyrdoxychloroquine. sprinkle with zinc before serving.

i eat brussels sprouts at least 2 to 3 times per week. they taste good and some have even said they cure coronavirus. my personal recipe is to roast them in the oven and baste with hyrdoxychloroquine. sprinkle with zinc before serving.

you should try basting with bleach

I like the occasional sprout with olive oil, sea salt and lemon juice.

Blake's dad is calling everyone a liar. Cooper gives him info. The dad picked a phrase off the top of his head. He basically said people talk shit. Anyone can talk shit. He is saying whatever those people are reporting is missing the point.

Facts. Many people have problems with fact. Also scope. They want to believe that slavery caused Blake's death. They want to blame the white man.

"Of course he gonna have a knife. Of course he gonna have a gun. Wachoo think he gonna do? He infraid fo his live. You don't know cuz you white. They was violating his rights." etc etc etc

the deep state forgot to program the msg

as ngfm would say GLITCH IN MATRIX

anderson cooper didn't read the deep state memo 4 the day

Dey infraid fo dey lives. Dats da point. Of course they gonna be like that. All dem generations of reprecasions. Who responsible? Who responsible fo dat? Mmmm hmmm. Say it. Say you responsible.

Oswald Bates for the win

Last edited:
WholeFoods050412002.JPG

In the top 10 for nutrient dense food.

In the first video, the father said he hates Brussel Sprouts. That's why he's fat, because he's eating the wrong diet.

Last edited:
ewww wtf

I love brussels sprouts, usually just boiled to fuck with a roast dinner (like at Christmas)

I also often do them oven roasted with olive oil and bacon, bonus points for adding maple syrup.

i eat em fresh, i've always got a few bags in the freezer, i eat em boiled steamed roasted fried. the brussels sprout is mother nature's candy

I might be giving the guy more credit than he deserves but I took that to mean "Despite what other people say, I know the opposite to be true". Which is still bullshit because his "truth" is based on personal wishing rather than fact - but that's the world we live in. Some people know the Earth is flat.... some know 'men are paid 30% more than women for doing the exact same job'.

Imagine what people will know tomorrow

Spoiler

I was trying to take it like this aslo,
but then the 'I hate Brussels Sprouts' comment
and that's when it all made since
because I hate Brussel Sprouts too...

This thread is worthless without pics.

This brussels sprout is worthless without... BACON!

Bacon-Brussels-Sprouts-L.jpg

DSC_2087.jpg

Last edited:
Back