[Breaking] War Machine Captured

WnYK7Wv.jpg

what r they charging this guy with anyway

he beat up some guy raping his gf and had her take a shower and cut her hair to get her cleaned up and ready for the hospital

just looking out ya know

she's a drug addict so her version isn't necessarily accurate and OMG look at what she does on film

dude is innocent until proven guilty

oh wow. a ring pussy was caught being a pssuy while hiding after beating up a lose pussy.

Stick death in a fuckin doods face hes one of 2 things. a guy that accepts it or a vagina. I grant you war machine should be called treadmill because that bitch mud ran so hard and got no... where......

what r they charging this guy with anyway

he beat up some guy raping his gf and had her take a shower and cut her hair to get her cleaned up and ready for the hospital

just looking out ya know

she's a drug addict so her version isn't necessarily accurate and OMG look at what she does on film

dude is innocent until proven guilty

sure thing. HE is innocent.

So is that police officer that shot that felon in MO

Fuck that dead mother fucker. I ain't got shit for a dead prick.
do i looks like i got candy!? for you!!?!!!!

oh wow. a ring pussy was caught being a pssuy while hiding after beating up a lose pussy.

Stick death in a fuckin doods face hes one of 2 things. a guy that accepts it or a vagina. I grant you war machine should be called treadmill because that bitch mud ran so hard and got no... where......

zool you are becoming less understandable every day

zool you are becoming less understandable every day

the guys a fuckin toy is what i'm sayin. Hes a real BITCH. you can go into a domestic situation and catch some people unawares. beat up some guy because hes not lookin.

here is where it goes wrong.

You can walk up inside a thing pull a cleaner and wipe every fucker in there.

flip side

You are warpath war.. shitpath whatever...hes a punk ass bitch. Hes what we call dead meat. If he was a contract I would not only protect him....I would protect him out to a field...beat his mud ass with a bat pop some 9 in his shins inject his ass up with some hypos and make him dig his own grave.

If i was doing this in my area i would just get rid of him old fashion way.
No one will miss hiss ass.

Its not like in the out of the furnace movie. No cop is going to come.
You will be gone.

shit if ur offerin contract work i can give u some names

one starts w/ a R has a _ in it and ends w/ a T

cash on evidence yo

the guys a fuckin toy is what i'm sayin. Hes a real BITCH. you can go into a domestic situation and catch some people unawares. beat up some guy because hes not lookin.

here is where it goes wrong.

You can walk up inside a thing pull a cleaner and wipe every fucker in there.

flip side

You are warpath war.. shitpath whatever...hes a punk ass bitch. Hes what we call dead meat. If he was a contract I would not only protect him....I would protect him out to a field...beat his mud ass with a bat pop some 9 in his shins inject his ass up with some hypos and make him dig his own grave.

If i was doing this in my area i would just get rid of him old fashion way.
No one will miss hiss ass.

Its not like in the out of the furnace movie. No cop is going to come.
You will be gone.

repped+ for giving us some of the old-school Zool.

I'm kinda an outa the furnace kinda guy. cept a lil out further.

edit:
listening to that black chick go off...kinda turned me on. That bitch sound more pissed off than me. Our halfbreed kids would be german nigger rage...you want pissed off wait till you see krautrger ragenmeitser RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I would teach my nigger children the best skills. They would be unstoppable..

ziis is what you have feared itsn't...it.

You will accept them - they will blow up your faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
i just made zool an honorary muslim :heart:

k, that's good because I also registered him as a member of American Communists.

The way I see it, we're all going to eventually form our own anger party.
And burn this motherfucker down.

Back