[Breaking][Siren] SEC charges Mark Cuban with insider trading...

Urraca

Veteran XX
From a little headline on Drudge Report...

Ruh Roh, looks like you won't be getting the Cubs afterall...

The South Eastern Conference has that sort of ability? Crazy.

This is funny because I had an American history class a while ago and we started discussing why the SEC was created and this hick from Tennessee stuck his hand up and asked what we were talking about because he thought the South Eastern Conference was strictly a college sports organization.

Unlikely but true. There are examples in TW CFB threads.

I've never seen that, cite examples

I've seen people root for other conference teams when playing OTHER teams because it will help their computer poll rankings + the image of the conference in general.

Relatively I know dick about the stock market so someone explain this to me... how would Mark Cuban not assume that the day before this company did whatever it did and he sells all his stock.. you'd assume that might raise some flags. Seems like a mailroom assistant in the SEC could figure this out in about 3 minutes.

:shrug:

Oh and for the sports SEC thing.. LSU fans chanting SEC after winning the NC a few years ago after beating Ohio State was one of the gayest things I've ever seen.

I've never seen that, cite examples

I've seen people root for other conference teams when playing OTHER teams because it will help their computer poll rankings + the image of the conference in general.

Search sucked for me, so just wait until Morbid or Uno get here.

Oh and for the sports SEC thing.. LSU fans chanting SEC after winning the NC a few years ago after beating Ohio State was one of the gayest things I've ever seen.

This.

Relatively I know dick about the stock market so someone explain this to me... how would Mark Cuban not assume that the day before this company did whatever it did and he sells all his stock.. you'd assume that might raise some flags. Seems like a mailroom assistant in the SEC could figure this out in about 3 minutes.

:shrug:
Someone answer this.

kind of like ACC teams chant ACC when kicking the shit out of the Big 10 in the ACC showcase? :gayfight:

Back