[Breaking News] 2PM’s Taecyeon receives bloody note sprinkled with pubes

I, represents us to be interested truly to the Asian culture ignorant whitties, is going to be maintains us in the newest Asian pop culture news to your Anti-Lyfe to renew.
Thank looks for us.

i translated this in anti-lyfe's native tongue, so that he could more easily understand it

The best part of this thread is that he's offering to give hundreds of dollars away but can't be bothered to donate $10 to the forum.

hrm:

Ignore List: Walking_Man, Glare, JoMo, cyanide, rezolut, anomaly, SuicideSnowman, Dare, Fat Steve, ResolvE, omega81, data, rathbone, SL83, SirBatesAlot, Channel 0, Noshbomb, DealyRrunk, Monkey_b, wetwillabee, Xcursion, blazindave, zorro, Zlex, CERVICAL-KREMS, Mantua, Fallhawke, Elvis Hitler, Spxnge, Whoop, Rampancy, oDDable, HollyW00d, Durak, ~rizzle~, SpenZ0r, CloroX, arcadus, Fire, adrian ng, Rhand Altor, DocHolliday, badacidtrip, 9er, TripLikeIDo, Zaine, Dead Ben, Edofnor, Highfive, Pirate Steve, Justincase, -=ROOSTER=-, Strube, sheex, Adroit, Hudson, Breyer, 50miler, Rilke, ScooBySnaCk, Bojangles, henry, code4, Skyler, BlankEmail, Surge, /|maverick|\, ajs123, Lemon, Noumenon, xpdnc, amRam, Lamb, jahoda duck, Hudson, starwolf_nexus, inkja, Soldevi, Dynamo, Kizzak, bam, boston, havax

alright! i made it!

:sunny:

fucking stupid dick sucking pussy asian asshole faggot.

I don't even know how I got on his ignore list because I've never said anything to him on here.

Back