Breaking Bad Season 5

RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE

image.jpg

Could someone explain where/why Madrigal is so important? What was the point in the opening of the sign being taken down?

Do I need to just rewatch season 4?

Could someone explain where/why Madrigal is so important? What was the point in the opening of the sign being taken down?

Madrigal is the company that supplied the stuff for the underground lab afaik.
Also, that guy that killed himself was most likely a silent partner of Gus and that chickenjoint was a part of the Madrigal foodnetwork.

uh do people really need to reiterate and explain what happened in this episode

u might try paying attention when u watch a well written show. they dont waste many scenes/lines

do u pause the show and ask ur friends what just happened a lot or are u able to pay attention and focus on the show for an entire 50 min

bc its p easy to follow if u just pay attention

I watch the full show, but there are small, subtle things that can easily be missed. You cannot honestly sit there and tell me that you pick up on EVERY little detail no matter how hard you focus.

well i'm not gonna be able to tell you what color the walls are in walt's bathroom but stuff like this is why i made my post

Madrigal reminded me of Yum! Brands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Also, apparently Gus' laptop was encrypted and Hank doubted they'd ever be able to get anything out of it. Thus not only was the magnet thing unnecessary it was actually harmful since all the higher ups in Gus' operation lost their money and can't pay for lawyers now.

those arent small details they're major points in the story

not very easy 2 miss if u watch n listen

Re-watching Season 1.

In the car wash, there is a sign that says "You've tried the rest. Now try the best." which I think is pretty funny. My guess is that Walt will end where he started...at the car wash. Especially considering that he passed out when he saw, who I presume, is Lydia right as he passed out.

ya walt goes from hs chemistry teach who can barely hold a gun without pissing his pants to an insanely violent and powerful drug lord... but ya the show will end up with him working in a car wash

fukin real dum

Back