[Boxing} Paul williams paralyzed after motorcycle crash.

it should be legal to shoot motherfuckers in the face with sub-machine guns who talk or txt on phone while driving. every fucking time some dumb bitch trys to kill me when im on a motorcycle, its always because the dumb cunt is either talking or txting while driving. i so much want to blow their fucking head off

Last edited:
I know a lot of older guys who were riding motorcycles way before it was as 'hip' as it is now (in fact two of them raced bikes competitively) who won't even ride in the city any more simply due to how stupid people in cars are.

Guys who have been riding 40+ years that finally just said "screw it" and only ride if they take the bike out to cruise in the country.

every fucking time some dumb bitch trys to kill me when im on a motorcycle, its always because the dumb cunt is either talking or txting while driving.

or it could be that they known on an instinctual level that killing you would lift the collective IQ of the human race by a few points

Peterson said Williams, who was wearing his helmet, rode out of his lane to avoid a car that was moving into his lane, but that another car was coming toward him in the other direction. Peterson said Williams swerved to avoid the oncoming car, wound up riding up a steep embankment and lost control of the motorcycle before flying several feet in the air and landing on his back on the road. Peterson said one of the drivers of the other cars called 911.

I guess I'm a skeptic, but I imagine going out of his lane to avoid getting hit by another car actually means he was going really fast and zipping in and out of traffic.

Hope he can still work a joystick

realsteel%2Bmovie%2Bposter.jpg

Back