[Bourbon] George T. Stagg

g0ds gReeN

Contributor
Veteran XX
This stuff's crazy. 143 proof

200px-George_T_Stagg.JPGp

That's a wiki photo, I'd never try to drink that much of it. Had a shot on Monday, was shooting jameson like water the rest of the night. Not a big bourbon drinker personally, nonetheless I enjoyed it. The burn kicked in like a bullet exploding in my esophagus.

i've talked about this bourbon here for a couple years now - not always the best availability, but it's pretty great.

and yeah, that's quite the glass of bourbon pictured there :lol: i'll stick with my glencairn glasses for that

pappy van winkles is bomb

george t stagg is good too

i also like blantons

we could meet in the middle. fresno?

i am currently boycotting northern california due to the phillies losing

I despise Bacardi 151, I have to image anything even close to its proof will be just as bad. How can you enjoy something that strong?

I despise Bacardi 151, I have to image anything even close to its proof will be just as bad. How can you enjoy something that strong?

151 wasn't really made for drinking straight, I would assume the bourbon was. That said Everclear wasn't either, but that didn't stop me from shooting it regularly 3-5 years ago

I need to add a splash of water to my whiskey as it is. There's no way in hell I could drink that Stagg stuff. Yes, I am a girl.

I drank so much in the Marine Corps that I was drinking 151 straight from the bottle. I don't go anywhere near it anymore. Fuck that shit.

Back