bought a 40" lcd tv and it came today

That is your bedroom? hahahahahha
That dresser is a peice of shit, unpainted walls, you dont even bother to fold your clothes and ur to lazy to fully close the drawer lolll.
Post up some pictures of the rest of ur bedroom. I bet you dont even have sheets on ur bed :lol:

bedroom snobs :rolleyes:

i've posted photos of my bedroom plenty of times before WHEN I WERE FUCKIN YER MOM!

i dont give a shit about dressers and shit. i've got a nice bed frame and end table, an amazing bed with amazing sheets and pillows and thats all i give a fuck about, sleeping well. as said before, that's the only drawer with shit strewn about since it's a bullshit t shirt drawer that gets tossed daily

lastly, get fucked retard. this is goshinwar

FedEx is guilty of this as well.

We bought someone a TV last year for christmas and had it delivered. It was delivered on a rainy day (rained all day), and we found it on our back patio completely soaked through.

We bought it through Target so we were able to exchange at a store so no big deal.

Yea, totally the final leg of the 5,000+ mile journey it made from the manu to your door was what did it.

Totally that dewd, totally.

I know two guys that I work with now that used to be UPS workers. I'd ask them if the rumors were true about how they treated packages etc and they both laughed and said yup.. They said that when they would see shit marked fragile they would purposely throw it and kick it around.... I was pretty pissed when they told me this and told them they are fucked up in the head..

and they get OT
and they break packages and have no fucking remorse cuz they dont give a shit about doing a good job because america blows and everyone fucking sucks and fuck everyone

I've fired guys for intentionally mistreating packages. Not everyone in the shipping business is a dick.

who do you work for and can i send you a commendation ?

that photo is the screen turned on veniggs ???

I just purchased a 60" from amazon, they do free setup. I didnt really care for the free setup but I had them do it anyway in case it was broken. Well it was, the screen was cracked. so they took it back, amazon gave me a better tv for $100 less than I paid for the one I had originally purchased, and it arrived a week later.

Works perfect. Other than having to wait a week, it was no hassle for me.

Back