Bored

Try bringing some meals to old people!! Or making origami!! Or teach little kinds how to balance a checkbook!!! There are lots of things you can do to help out and spend time at the same time I think??? We're all in this together!!! :clap: :clap: :heart:

LogRoller said:
Try bringing some meals to old people!! Or making origami!! Or teach little kinds how to balance a checkbook!!! There are lots of things you can do to help out and spend time at the same time I think??? We're all in this together!!! :clap: :clap: :heart:

LogRoller said:

Yeah... difference is I want to have FUN not feel good.

DELIVERANCE said:
Bored as hell looking for something to play HELP ME TRIBAL WAR!
Oh well by all means, we'll go out of our way to entertain or inspire you towards ever-increasing levels of fun because we are smart, handsome, healthy-minded people that believe in community service and volunteering like you see all the time on the WB.

... you dumb bastard.

Excel said:
Oh well by all means, we'll go out of our way to entertain or inspire you towards ever-increasing levels of fun because we are smart, handsome, healthy-minded people that believe in community service and volunteering like you see all the time on the WB.

... you dumb bastard.

Yeah thought some of you bastards were intelligent enough to know of some great free entertainment.

Back