Borderline personality disorder

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
I figured crazy attracts crazy.
Please share =]

I havent posted in a while forget how this goes. Few comments of discouragement and then something actually related to thread title?

Anyway just want to know if anyones experienced a relationship with one.

I just figured out I have an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenic working for me. Actually, it's strange, he's delusional and paranoid... I have no idea about the schizophrenia. It's sad though, the guy needs help, and could legit hold down a job, but he needs a case worker and maybe medicine. He's an adult though, and doesn't think he needs help, and thus cant navigate our health care system.

Yeah. I've got a guy that swears his neighbor is hacking him. Them opening their curtains or getting a job when he turned his wifi off only strengthens his :crazy:

He's called the FBI and other government agencies multiple times. Pretty sure he's on all the lists.

I myself am suffering from psychosis, which is basically softcore schizophrenia due to an allergic reaction to amoxicillin. Sometimes I hear ringing or have an annoying lil dude who captions my every move. Unless I'm reading or listening to music or engaging a healthy conversation. Or fixing something. But man this girl is stressing me out.

Today I had a cold. Well my son and i had colds and so naturally like any good parent I stay inside and rest it off and make everyone egg drop soup and then for dinner make a beef and vegetable soup. Dishes pile up and its my fault so I clean them all promptly and keep the kitchen tidy.

Make sure everyone eats and then I'm off to take another nap while my son watches toy story 3 so then she says let's go outside. Like that's a good idea a sick 2 year old going out and getting everyone sick. Awesome. So I politely decline and say I'm tired. At this point I know what she's trying to do cause she's done it a bunch of times before. Take me out to a public place and complain I never listen to her because the city traffic is too loud to maintain a normal conversation. Obviously she denies the latter and takes it personally. Not that she has anything useful to say anyway. It always gets twisted into a one way discussion.

When she gets back she spends the whole day playing skyrim and then decides to clean the house picking up were she left off 2 days ago. At 10:00pm....
The house is still a mess lol. She cant finish chores for some reason and ends up quitting and putting everything into plastic or paper bags lmao

I wouldn't be here if I didnt love my son and also the sex is pretty awesome. Thats putting it modestly. She has her moments of clarity since she admits to having the disorder but lately she's just been a provoking little bitch. I know the game she plays now so I sometimes give her the satisfaction of thinking she got me good and made me feel dumb. I find myself getting in pretend arguments. Just strait up resonding obliviously once and then letting her give me the silent treatment for 6 hours while aimlessly trying to do things that she thinks provokes me.

For now I'm just going to focus on seeking therapy since i finally got my health insurance.

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I wish women would give me 6 hours of "The Silent Treatment"

I would actually pay for that novelty, just to have a woman sit near me and not say anything for a whole hour.

Better still, she would have to pay me double if she speaks, guaranteed win every time.

dude i dont know where ur from but its always been the better the sex the more insanity u dealt with during the day.

More like stalefishing since that's ofn... I'm genuinely just venting here and seeing if anyone deals with the same shit.

And obviously there is validity to your statement since I feel the need to confront it.

would have to see pics of her tits to know if anyone here has the same problem

but I hope you sort things out, you don't want to be putting your kid too close to crazy no matter how good u are getting the sex

More like stalefishing since that's ofn... I'm genuinely just venting here and seeing if anyone deals with the same shit.

And obviously there is validity to your statement since I feel the need to confront it.

Monday 21 Jan 2019 11:18 am

5 hrs ago

:lol:

Lol arak you're totally right. I've basically found not feeding the troll technique works well. After a few hours of provocative behavior and me ignoring it she just magically stopped and put the son to bed and passed out.

I sat next her and the only thing I said was. You want some company? And all docile like a little girl she said uh huh... so I cuddled with her and that was that.

See these people are soo damaged they're used to pushing people away. It's not intentional it's like a cry for help. Except they never want help. And the provacatations can make it hard for them to he around so everyone usually just gives up and leave.

It's a lot like tribes. Very steep learning curve

I don't need everyone to tell me to leave her, but mine is basically Bi-Polar or like a Bully. Everything is wrong, yells, then when called on it, they become the victim or cry.

Bully is the best way to describe it. No matter what you do, you're wrong and get picked on. Then when you call them on it, they cry. Extreme bitches will take this to a new level and say they are going to commit suicide or want their life to end. So it's really not fair to the guy.

This is why you don't want to be married, or re-marry. The bitches will always have that over you. They can provoke until the guy blows up, then go to the cops and say you hurt them, or they play the suicide card. Because most of them don't have a job, so nothing matters to them in terms of taking things to the extreme.

Last edited:
Back