[Borderlands] THE MOVIE

enjoy the grind selfie

must be weird to wake up at almost 40 years old and start working for the first time in your life

it's a personality test there is no wrong answer be brave

no i'm tired and i'm going to be but i will state for everyone to read that Reggs is a great man and more people should aspire to be like Reggs

we're talking about the wokeness level of this movie jason but of course you want to follow me around like a scarred puppy so there you are

its always the angry middle aged conservative guy that threatens to next

(amram, havax, lemon)

imagine being that tricked lmfao

i dont know about woke but they definitely cast old women for some reason

Lilith is portrayed as 27 years old in the games timeline. Cate Blanchet is 54.

Tannis is portrayed as a similar age to Lilith, late 20's or early 30's. Jamie Curtis is 65.

Roland is 35ish and 5'11" ... Kevin Hart is 45, but notoriously short at 5'5". This is like casting Tom Cruise to play Jack Reacher. It just doesn't seem right.

Who is the casting director? ChatGPT?

you've been threatening to next me for more than a decade jason

youre the biggest hypocrite here at this point

so this is what shitposting for pleasure instead of to kill time looks like?

yikes

also to stay on topic I don't like Borderland much (shitty games) and it's dumb that Kevin Hart keeps getting movie roles since he can only play one character (Kevin Hart)

but thats what made him rich

kinda off topic I was thinking out loud the other day about how funny it is those poor black dudes in older movies/shows (and even some more current ones) who are just cast so they can say stuff like "Oh damn!" and other stereotypical shit :lol:

like how fucking demeaning you study and work to be an actor and go through all the bullshit they have to go through to get a role

then you're on set being told to "do it again, but more sassy" or something :lol:

It might end up being ok.

Trailers are often made by a separate entity that follows a generic formula.

And that is what this trailer feels like.

i can go to the gym and any black man lifting would be a better fit (and actor) than hart. hes a new age gary colman

Back