Book quote

Journ3y

Veteran X
What book is this from? And if you want to keep this trhead going (which will most likely die under an avalanche of butt and GTA threads) simply post under the answer a quote from a book your reading and so on and so on...

"An afterlife without Hell would be as polluted and unendurable as a world without toilets"

Journ3y said:
And if you want to keep this trhead going (which will most likely die under an avalanche of butt and GTA threads)
:lol: that made me laugh
:bump: :heart:

"What ever happened to the moment one first knew about death? There must have been one, a moment. A point in childhood where we realize that we don't go on forever. It must have been shattering, stamped into ones memory. And yet, I can't remember. It never occured to me. We must be born with an intuition of mortality. Before we know the word for it, before we know there are words. Out we come bloody and squabeling with the knowlage that for all the points on the compass, there is only one direction. And time is it's only measure."

AND

'Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven

Unfortunantly i dont believe they had "Toilets" in the Bible. Privvy possibly but cant be that book.

Back