Bonobo - The North Borders

tard.gif

It's just one dude i think. Might do some collabs live with singers i guess. Planning on seeing him in Amsterdam this summer as well.

Don't like this album? Prick.

I should be seeing him live in his native holy land the UK next month. More of Bonobo's music is live instrumentation than you might think so there'll definitely be live performers, although like with most electronica artists — even the big ones like Gorillaz — there's only the one dude writing all the music and the rest are guest performers.

I would go and see bonobo live in a heartbeat, but doesn't change the fact this new album has been a let down for me.

Don't know what you don't like about it. Granted it's nothing spectacularly new after what were two virtually perfect previous albums, and I don't even think this is much different to those in terms of style. But still good shit to have on in the background. :psyduck:

Very happy that Bonobo has made it big.

I saw him live with his band in Boston about 4 years ago. Great show. Great artist. See him/them if you get the chance.

(ff to 2 min to get to the musics)

Last edited:
I'm listening to it at work as we speak. It's really really good. I still think I may prefer Black Sands, but it's a near tie.

Saw a dj set of his a month or two ago, got tickets for the live band tour in may in LA.

Bonobo is fucking awesome.

Back