"Bolt" was a fantastic movie.

The Incredibles was a good movie however Toy Story was my favorite though, I was kid so suck me.

I enjoyed Monsters Inc, John Goodman.

Wall-E was boring.

gf really wants to see bolt, I am 50/50.

This movie might have to be my 2.5 yo daughters first to see in a theater. :scared:

I just hope people can be tolerant her outspokenness and lack of quiet voice. :picard:

This movie might have to be my 2.5 yo daughters first to see in a theater. :scared:

I just hope people can be tolerant her outspokenness and lack of quiet voice. :picard:

:lol:

fucking kids.

it's expected though.

I only hate when parents bring their 3-5 year olds to movies like Saving Private Ryan and shit.

It was a cool addition, but 3D isn't required. It's an enjoyable movie either way.

Kwago/qkslver: You must be high. "The Incredibles" is the best movie Pixar has ever done, topping Toy Story 1 & 2. It should have won an Oscar for "Best Picture", not "Best Animated Picture."

BEST PICTURE 2004

THE AVIATOR

FINDING NEVERLAND

MILLION DOLLAR BABY*****WINNER******

RAY

SIDEWAYS

yet i'm the one who is high? that aside, i feel eternal sunshine should of recieved a best picture nom.

the is nothing incredible about the incredibles. there was no emotional impact to that movie, it was all eye candy, no substance. Now compare that to the ending of Monster's, Inc when Mike secretly puts Boo's door back together and shows Sully. Sully opens the door and we see the door opening in a somewhat familiar room. All we see is sully's face in the doorway and he calls out "Boo?"

a very excited response of "Kitty!" is heard and Sully's face lights up.
Pixar doesn't ruin the magic by showing a reunion, they leave it at that and the credits roll.

Is the movie still watchable without the 3d glasses or whatever they do?
Definitely.

And Kwago, while I think the emotion that the viewer feels at the end of Monsters, Inc. is indicative of good moviemaking (it still makes me tear up), the emotion expressed by the characters on-screen in the Incredibles is what makes it a better movie.

Definitely.

And Kwago, while I think the emotion that the viewer feels at the end of Monsters, Inc. is indicative of good moviemaking (it still makes me tear up), the emotion expressed by the characters on-screen in the Incredibles is what makes it a better movie.

No.

bump. Saw Bolt today in 3D. Thought it was really cool although overly sappy and predictable at the end. Definitely worth watching in the theater and on DVD.

the is nothing incredible about the incredibles. there was no emotional impact to that movie, it was all eye candy, no substance. Now compare that to the ending of Monster's, Inc when Mike secretly puts Boo's door back together and shows Sully. Sully opens the door and we see the door opening in a somewhat familiar room. All we see is sully's face in the doorway and he calls out "Boo?"

a very excited response of "Kitty!" is heard and Sully's face lights up.
Pixar doesn't ruin the magic by showing a reunion, they leave it at that and the credits roll.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly on both movies. Monster's Inc is #1 for CGI imo, The Incredibles was blah.

Back