[BlizzCon] So...who is goin?

i used to play 80+ hours of wow a week

and even then i never considered going to blizzcon because it was too nerdy and lame

you can't be accused of rape if you use a rubber, no seminal traces. wash the vag off with a wet one after for skin flakes and make sure to shave your pubs.

will there be beautiful young women there in large amounts?

No, there will be a few women there being paid large amounts.

I never understood the appeal of Blizzcon. You know what games they are coming out with, you know what shit they have, all you are really getting out of that ticket is the chance to see some Starcraft or something that you can easily watch a stream of, and potentially access to the Diablo 3 beta (which won't be that difficult to come by eventually anyway)

A beta key is not worth several hundred dollars of a ticket, airfare, and other expenses.

No, there will be a few women there being paid large amounts.

I never understood the appeal of Blizzcon. You know what games they are coming out with, you know what shit they have, all you are really getting out of that ticket is the chance to see some Starcraft or something that you can easily watch a stream of, and potentially access to the Diablo 3 beta (which won't be that difficult to come by eventually anyway)

A beta key is not worth several hundred dollars of a ticket, airfare, and other expenses.

And what if you lived in the area and got in every year for free?

CLyMZ.gif

Back