Black Prophecy Closed Beta [How to get in]

Swamp Kitten

Veteran X

Space shooter and shit... looks cool

LIMITED NUMBER OF KEYS SO GET ON IT TW
http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-black-prophecy-closed-beta-giveaway-101.html

STEPS:
In case you missed the link above, click here: http://www.gameitems.com/get-your-black-prophecy-closed-beta-giveaway-101.html
Make a Gamigo Account
Make a Black Prophecy forum account
Go to your Gamigo account page, click "Community"
Select Black Prophecy and click "Activate"
Type in your information to link your Gamigo and BP forum accounts

Go to this website: Black Prophecy | Space Action MMOG | Free to play @ gamigo
Enter your information/key sent to your email

Welcome to Black Prophecy Closed Beta

Start your download!
Install
Blow shit up :>

Last edited:
Yea, I'm gonna keep my eye on FF/TU for now. Never been a big fan of space games tbh. Good thread though, clear and straightforward.

Yea, I'm gonna keep my eye on FF/TU for now. Never been a big fan of space games tbh. Good thread though, clear and straightforward.

Oh for sure, so am I... in fact my daily scouring of the FF forums led me to this little gem.

Just looking for a way to burn more time :sunny:

you should move that first link where you get the key to be part of the steps you need to complete

So the beta hasnt started yet? Will I get an email with the download link when its available?

No, it's up and running right now

Once you download and install you can play

I have a feeling a website was given keys for an open beta/server increase and they put it up early

So the beta hasnt started yet? Will I get an email with the download link when its available?

If you followed those steps and successfully entered your beta key on the page that asks for your Game Account and Forum Account, you should have an email waiting for you with download links to the files you need

OR

You can find the same download links in the Closed Beta Forum section that should now be available to you on their website

Last edited:
Reactions: def
got a key, looks like it will be worth a try at least

allegiance was an awesome game back in the day, trailer reminded me of it a bit

YES! I've been waiting for this a long time.

I heard it was like Freelancer, only BETTER.

Pro tip: Playing in window mode reduces mouse lag.

Last edited:
Back