Bitcoin Surge

Lol. Except it doesn't work that way. Missing an early investment opportunity when 99 out of 100 will end up as a complete dud isn't really a black mark. Might as well criticize me for not getting stock in Amazon before anyone realized how huge Amazon would be. Derp.

but if you caught me making fun of amazon, despite them working out the way they did, you probably wouldn't catch me in a thread trying to make fun of others for getting rich off of amazon the way they did

good news is that most of the people you make fun of now were even bigger gomers and tards about bitcoin than you ever were.....or ever could have been

the others no longer post here

i give you points for consistency

dealyrunk, aka humpdumbin, went full triple style white horse waffle house on this bitcoin topic since that thread

you are always free and encouraged to make fun on him for buying into it late game along with not paying taxes on his alleged earnings.....while being a huge tax and spend advocate progressive (and anti-free market)

it doesn't get any more loony than that stance or him

Last edited:
I've only ever purchased shares once, a few months back. I dumped $5000 into 5 cent shares late last year in a Canadian company that had been waiting on a medical marijuana license for 4+ years and had a huge facility just waiting, hinging on getting the license.

Few months later they did, then went ahead and negotiated buying the entire facility.. an old Kraft food production plant.. and are slated to become the largest medical (and likely recreational) pot facility in the world.

There's been some other dealings since, but after some sort of sale or merger those 5 cent stocks are now worth 9 cents... and they haven't even gone publicly traded yet.

I'll laugh when they're worth a dollar or five, or twenty. I'm pot Amazon homies.

But enjoy your crypto faeriedollars.

https://www.northumberlandnews.com/news-story/8020670-fv-pharma-signs-financing-agreement-to-develop-world-s-largest-indoor-cannabis-facility-in-cobourg/

“We removed all the conditions on our lucky day, Friday the 13th, and our closing date for the purchase is approximately Dec. 14,” he said at the time, confirming that before the year ends, his company will own the entire property.

Formerly called the Cobourg Innovation Centre, the facility includes a 620,000 sq. ft plant that sits on a 15-acre property.

Wheaton said the facility rests on 70 acres of land, 32 of which have been utilized for the current building, with the remaining 38 acres available for the staged-phased facility development.

Upon completion, FV Pharma expects to achieve a total of approximately 3.8 million sq. ft dedicated to cannabis cultivation and related ancillary businesses, all under one roof — making it the largest indoor cannabis cultivation facility in the world.

:wave:

I think they'll probably peak in ~2-3 years, as other shit gets going and they lose the massive head start.. but I'll be surprised if I won't be able to pull a couple hundred grand out.

I'll make sure to let you all know.

Century Financial and FV Pharma Jointly Announce Letter of Intent for Proposed Business Combination

FV Pharma and Century intend on applying to the Canadian Securities Exchange ("CSE") to qualify the listing of the Resulting Issuer Class B Shares on the CSE. There is no assurance the CSE will provide conditional or final approval of the application to list the Resulting Issuer Class B Shares on the CSE. The CSE has not reviewed or provided comments on the Proposed Transaction. The CSE's final approvals remain subject to fulfilling all of the requirements of the CSE. It is currently contemplated that the Resulting Issuer will trade under the stock ticker "HUGE".

:lol:

tenor.gif

I've only ever purchased shares once, a few months back. I dumped $5000 into 5 cent shares late last year in a Canadian company that had been waiting on a medical marijuana license for 4+ years and had a huge facility just waiting, hinging on getting the license.

Few months later they did, then went ahead and negotiated buying the entire facility.. an old Kraft food production plant.. and are slated to become the largest medical (and likely recreational) pot facility in the world.

There's been some other dealings since, but after some sort of sale or merger those 5 cent stocks are now worth 9 cents... and they haven't even gone publicly traded yet.

I'll laugh when they're worth a dollar or five, or twenty. I'm pot Amazon homies.

But enjoy your crypto faeriedollars.

this is literally what i did with crypto but instead of waiting years i waited 3 weeks and made 4k.

But its totally diff.

this is literally what i did with crypto but instead of waiting years i waited 3 weeks and made 4k.

But its totally diff.

LOL

Pot coins exploded while stock holders were left holding the bag with nobody to trade in their value.

What a smart man. Taking the hit for all us profit takers who have real trading platforms.

Vice has p much destroyed its credibility in the past half decade

They've gone from gritty, cutting edge rebel journalism to left-leaning social justice feminist, Islam-loving Hillary and Trudeau supporting bullshit.

gg Vice, looking forward to you shuttering your offices in 2-3 years because nobody gives a shit about you anymore

Agreed

When they made those North Korea videos on YouTube they were boss AF

Now they're just sad sad soy boys

Vice has p much destroyed its credibility in the past half decade

They've gone from gritty, cutting edge rebel journalism to left-leaning social justice feminist, Islam-loving Hillary and Trudeau supporting bullshit.

gg Vice, looking forward to you shuttering your offices in 2-3 years because nobody gives a shit about you anymore

wuuuht?

nwmnu69u28uz.png

Bring Your Own Semen to This Super Gross Cooking Class - MUNCHIES

u don't get more edgy than this unless u humpdumbin and suck from the source

Back