Bitcoin Surge

neo is real nice. chinese are sketchy tho.

im not in it but a lot of the antshares - neo people made $$$

"bitcoin will never work and die soon" - everyone not in bitcoin since 2011

I bought it as antshares near ico so yeah sold at the ath of 40 something

What's a safe ltc wallet? I can't transfer my shit from coinbase to quadriga for when I want to cash out. Canadians fucked if we wanna sell from coinbase. No bueno.

NEO is a terrible choice.

Should have put that money in IOTA, SALT, or ARK, or XRP.

Last edited:
So the one thing I don't understand is alt coins. Are most of these custom ethereum networks? Are they duplicates of bitcoin like litecoin? What are most alt coins in reality?

alts make an argument for why they should exist in their whitepapers. do your homework and read the whitepaper or get the cliff notes from a sub reddit for that particular alt.

there are like ~1300 alts out there. tons of shitcoins, but some actually have compelling use cases...

alts make an argument for why they should exist in their whitepapers. do your homework and read the whitepaper or get the cliff notes from a sub reddit for that particular alt.

there are like ~1300 alts out there. tons of shitcoins, but some actually have compelling use cases...

I've read a few white papers. Many of them state that they are an ethereum based network block-chain. In this sense, how does the value of their alt coin affect the value of ether?

well the existence of alts legitimizes ether but just because an alt goes up doesn't mean the price of ether will go up too.

You aren't really answering the question. Does operating a block-chain network using the ethereum platform (which is what most of these alt coins seem to be doing) still require the creators of these block-chains to pay in ether to publish to their ethereum based block-chain? In other words, if their custom block-chain appeals to enough people, does this act as a flow through to increase the value of ether?

What's a safe ltc wallet? I can't transfer my shit from coinbase to quadriga for when I want to cash out. Canadians fucked if we wanna sell from coinbase. No bueno.

electrum ltc was legit last time I used it, but I haven't checked lately.

i dread whenever I need to download/install a new wallet - so many ways for the wallet to be compromised, either intentionally by the author deciding to cash out their good will and disappear with millions, or just unknown hacks to the website where they replace it with a malware injected file. this has definitely happened to some wallets in the past already.

Back