Biggest player you know

Livingdeath

Veteran XX
Everyone has one or two friends who have unusual talents with the ladies. Most of the time its just natural ability/charisma/looks (eg no canned 'The Game' tricks).

So of your buddies who's the biggest player you know? I know a Frenchie who more or less scores a girl every other night (i've seen him get 7 in a single weekend). It's pretty funny, he just strolls right up to them on the street/bar/wherever and starts chit chatting. Even if the girl sends him packing, he pretty much pursues it (in a non creepy way) until he gets their number. Obviously it helps that he's considered good looking, but I think its more just the way everything seems so nonchalant and funny.

Another big player is this black guy I know, who is a comedian. He doesn't even have to work, he just sits down in a bar and girls come to him (he has that easy to talk too look).

Got-Haggis.....That mother fucker rocks the Mutton Chops....And has a fucking nice set of Man-Boobs.

my friend billy. Married, 2 kids, 23 years old, in community college... No game whatsoever(verbally)

same height as me(5.11-6ft) skinny build, not musclebound.

Women act fucking stupid around him, I mean, they go out of there way to 'touch' him. Fucking strange.

him on the left

Last edited:
my friend tommy.
Try and match this for a player story.

The story of the 3 debbies

Debbie1 was a girl he had a crush on, kinda off and on thing but real intense. One day, he's out in her car and stops at a gas station. At the gas station he meets Debbie 2. Debbie 2 is a milf that just wants to get laid. She really doesnt even want to get laid, she just wants tom to come over and put some man chowder on her face now and then, and for this she takes him out and spend ridiculous amounts of money on home. Clothes, shoes..etc.

Debbie 2 has never seen this car before because they just met about a week before. Tom tells her that its his grandmas car. Debbie 2 wants him to follow her home because she wants a shot of baby batter, but tommy cant because debbie 1 is waiting on him. He tells Debbie 2 that he can't because its his grandma's birthday. Debbie 2, in the hopes of getting him to change his mind, offers to buy a stereo for his 'grandmas' car for her birthday...which she does, and tom follows her home and squares her away.

By this time Debbie 1 is fuming because she's been waiting, but when tom shows up he takes her out to her car and shows her the early birthday present he got her (her bday was in 2 days) and plays it off like he was trying to be slick getting it installed but the installers took too long..etc. She buys it. To further cover his tracks, he says he's going to take her car to the car wash and clean it out. On the way there he meets Debbie 3 at a 7-11, gets her number and goes over there later that night.

Tommy has always been one of those guys that picks up females everywhere. He's not really great looking but not ugly, but he has a very good personality that girls like.

my friend tommy.
Try and match this for a player story.

The story of the 3 debbies

Debbie1 was a girl he had a crush on, kinda off and on thing but real intense. One day, he's out in her car and stops at a gas station. At the gas station he meets Debbie 2. Debbie 2 is a milf that just wants to get laid. She really doesnt even want to get laid, she just wants tom to come over and put some man chowder on her face now and then, and for this she takes him out and spend ridiculous amounts of money on home. Clothes, shoes..etc.

Debbie 2 has never seen this car before because they just met about a week before. Tom tells her that its his grandmas car. Debbie 2 wants him to follow her home because she wants a shot of baby batter, but tommy cant because debbie 1 is waiting on him. He tells Debbie 2 that he can't because its his grandma's birthday. Debbie 2, in the hopes of getting him to change his mind, offers to buy a stereo for his 'grandmas' car for her birthday...which she does, and tom follows her home and squares her away.

By this time Debbie 1 is fuming because she's been waiting, but when tom shows up he takes her out to her car and shows her the early birthday present he got her (her bday was in 2 days) and plays it off like he was trying to be slick getting it installed but the installers took too long..etc. She buys it. To further cover his tracks, he says he's going to take her car to the car wash and clean it out. On the way there he meets Debbie 3 at a 7-11, gets her number and goes over there later that night.

Tommy has always been one of those guys that picks up females everywhere. He's not really great looking but not ugly, but he has a very good personality that girls like.
I'm not reading any of this, but I'm betting it involves misogyny and hick behavior.

my brother. he's a soldier and is a pretty good looking guy and definitely plays up the $30K-millionaire style. he gets so much myspace pussy it's unbelievable...

when he was on leave for thanksgiving in the first weekend alone he scored with 6 different girls.

Kura, you can be whiney and angsty all you want, but getting laid is not hick behavior.

A ladies man like yourself should know this.

Back