Big Monkey's Treehouse Server - question: pw

Cold Pizza

Veteran XV
Hey all...
Decided to start playing Tribes 2, seeing how it's free and all.

...glad it's playing so smoothly now, since the initial release was so buggy.

Anywho... I would like to play on a "classic" server, but it seems that the only one for me that has lots of players and really low ping is "Big Monkey's Treehouse Server." It's password protected... so how does one acquire permission to play here? Thanks.

i'm going to guess that it's a crazy thing where when the server reaches the player limit, it opens a couple more slots and passwords the server, just to make sure server admins and whatnot can still get in

yeah, from my experience, it turns on the password when there are atleast 30 people playing.

Very nice server, but I wish the laser rifle were enabled :/

Yeah just get a join/retry script and wait till the password drops. Usually doesnt take more than 5 minutes for me.

I have the admin password but it's an admin only password set when the server pop reaches 30 or there abouts. Shouldn't be hard to get a spot, just keep refreshing and when maps change is a good time to get a spot as well. People drop like flies. ;)

[KY] Backwoods is another good server that's usually populated in the evenings. It's password is - kentuckylan4. It's there most of the *cough* vets *cough* play.

Back