[Bid] Get your forum handle tattooed on my ass!

here is how it will go down. mstrike will accompany me to a tattoo artist of my choice. the 3 of us will go over the design which will then be sketched on mstrikes back. mstrike will then either agree to the deal and the work will begin, or he will back out and pay the tattoo artist for his trouble thusfar out of his pocket. the money will be paid in cash as soon as the artist is done. mstrike will be able to inspect the $ beforehand, of course.

i think it should b a tattoo of goatsie around the asshole region. just have a hand on either cheek going into his crack and stretching it

i've never backed out of a bet made via TW and i've made bets up to 1000 on here, maybe more my memory isnt what it once was.

I know it's only 500 bucks, the value, in my eyes is in the tattoo

and I know you probably wouldn't welch on something like this

but I would kick myself if I agreed to something so stupid and someone pulled a fufu-drg0n on me

here is how it will go down. mstrike will accompany me to a tattoo artist of my choice. the 3 of us will go over the design which will then be sketched on mstrikes back. mstrike will then either agree to the deal and the work will begin, or he will back out and pay the tattoo artist for his trouble thusfar out of his pocket. the money will be paid in cash as soon as the artist is done. mstrike will be able to inspect the $ beforehand, of course.
redxbo3.jpg

How about right there where the X is?

(The X just represents the place, not the actual size of the tattoo)

Last edited:
fonzie has no love for me, what a jerk.

mstrike you need to get her trained bro so you can make some $ off of her. raise your pimp hand high.

Haha, I have plenty of love for you. If you come to our area to pay for Mstrike's shenanigans, I'll buy you a beer. I'll buy one for you and one for the hooker of your choice.

I'll bid $250 + whatever the tat costs. Hell why work if you can't spend it on shit like this. Video however is a must.

I think it would be funny to get a picture of Colosus on his ass. Kind of like that big Steve O tattoo of himself that he put on his own back.

tattoo%20steve-o.jpg

Maybe the one with the crown on
king.JPG

Back