Best Pizza in NYC

Lord Elessar

or something
Veteran XX
where to eat? I always hear about the pizza. Staying midtown. Going to central park area tomorrow.
Other recommendations appreciated.

There are so many people here.

Every 5 steps in China Town: "Rolex? Sunglasses? Leather wallet?"

Even though it's a touristy location, my favorite has been Grimaldi's in Brooklyn.

Robertas is also good. I've never had DiFara or Paulie Gees, but they are supposed to be pretty good.

where to eat? I always hear about the pizza. Staying midtown. Going to central park area tomorrow.
Other recommendations appreciated.

There are so many people here.

Every 5 steps in China Town: "Rolex? Sunglasses? Leather wallet?"

dallas observer is a good reference for dallas, and san diego reader has that area covered. the village voice might have a few suggestions but I haven't bothered to use their location filter

https://www.villagevoice.com/

edit - that site sucks at least for dallas observer you can filter by neighborhood but not for NY

Last edited:
Look for this symbol -
images

dat fire!
:lolque:

We had a Sbarros in the mall in my town, I ate there... Twice in my whole life. The food was completely bland, tasteless, disgusting, and everyone I ever asked about the place agreed with me. I've never seen anyone eating there.

25+ years later, after the mall's been left largely abandoned, with the only patrons now being the elderly use the mall as their stomping grounds for their daily walks there stands the Sbarros, dishing out the same shitty food as always. It's like one of two food places still in the food court.

Back