beren = master splinter

thats amazing rayn

in light of this i have a question for you rayn: you come across as a rational man, how are you comfortable giving such amazing power to a person who believes that all dinosaurs were herbivores who lived hand in hand with adam and eve until the original sin?

Last edited:
the difference is matthew dewald doesnt really give a shit

and it is pretty much common knowledge that beren is a giant pussy (who lives in a different time zone and has a lot of time on his hands)

in light of this i have a question for you rayn: you come across as a rational man, how are you comfortable giving such amazing power to a person who believes that all dinosaurs were herbivores who lived hand in hand with adam and eve until the original sin?
Really I couldn't care less what Beren's religious views are.

I deleted the tag along with a few others because I noticed it being spammed this morning. I doubt Beren even noticed.

all of the tags in the tag cloud are just spammed tags

really whats the point of tagging forum threads what was vbulletin thinking

Tribalwar is the America of the Internet.

We take lots of good ideas that would work well anywhere else that could use them, and run them straight into the fucking ground, and then brag about how we're better.

Tribalwar is the America of the Internet.

We take lots of good ideas that would work well anywhere else that could use them, and run them straight into the fucking ground, and then brag about how we're better.

You are Blockbuster employee of forum ethics.

I go to blockbuster to rent a certain movie based on my personal preference, and you have the audacity to tell me whether or not my selection was to your liking.

I'm sure they're properly used on plenty of forums.
tagging doesn't work well for comments, for things like blogs and youtube it (kinda) works because the creator of the content ends up being the one tagging it, there's too much fluff in forums for it to work really well

it seems like an easy way to market their shit as WEB TWO POINT OH or something

there should be a thread in which beren details his creationist beliefs

You are Blockbuster employee of forum ethics.

I go to blockbuster to rent a certain movie based on my personal preference, and you have the audacity to tell me whether or not my selection was to your liking.

if you want to rent shit, go ahead.

but if you ask, don't get angry when I tell you it's shit.

and when I don't tell you it's shit, don't ask for a refund cause you didn't like it. that's not my problem.

Back