Being Kind To Dogs Is Racist

SINep

Veteran XX
Being Kind to Dogs Is Racist, University Professor Says - News Punch

In her recent book The Lives and Deaths of Shelter Animals, Katja Guenther claims that dogs are being killed because of “capitalism, anthroparchy, white supremacy and patriarchy.” She argues that allowing dogs to sleep inside is a privilege reserved for the white and wealthy and that policies against keeping dogs chained up in backyards are intended to oppress people of color by imposing “middle-class norms of animal keeping in which companion animals are considered family and treated accordingly,” which ignore the fact that people of color “are themselves trapped in poverty, may have few options for legitimate income generation and possibly rely on their dogs for … status.”

:flag::doom:

Katja%20Guenther.jpg

"I can count to potato"

Aight, US get your shit together. You birthed intersectional feminism, get it back in the kitchen where it belongs!

(I do know Foucalt is in the heart of this, but as someone who has actually read Foucalt he must be the most misinterpret philosophist.... well in addition to Nietzche whose ideas the nazi regimen misinterpreted)

yep, this proves it. goshin is a motherfucking racist.

o wait, doesn't goshin treat his dogs like shit?

nevermind

i do sort of blame the last gen for "letting their kids think for themselves"... clearly they cant lol

Would it be rasis if I kept Midxe tied up in the back yard?

You know, for status.

Only if you fight them to raise your social status.

(I do know Foucalt is in the heart of this, but as someone who has actually read Foucalt he must be the most misinterpret philosophist.... well in addition to Nietzche whose ideas the nazi regimen misinterpreted)

Foucault was a vocal proponent of consensual adult-child underage sex and pedophilia, considering them signs of liberation of both actors.[180][181][182][183][184] In 1977, along with Jean-Paul Sartre, Jacques Derrida, and other intellectuals, Foucault signed a petition to the French parliament calling for the decriminalization of all "consensual" sexual relations between adults and minors below the age of fifteen, the age of consent in France.[185][186] He'd also written an open letter in the Le Monde in defense of three convicted pedophiles.[181][182][183] Foucault has been described by the Windsor Star as a "pedophile guru".[187]

In the France-Amérique, Guy Sorman claimed that while staying in Tunisia, Foucault had practiced pedophilia by "paying for little boys".[188][dubious – discuss]

How does this not surprise me.

well me neither.
It's obvious if you read him that his very anti-rules/laws.
obviously perverted and openly gay back in his time. Definitely fucked up personality.

All that being said, he wasn't stupid and could form complicated ideas..
So instead of ad hominems we could try to dismantle his concepts, and we'd be hard pressed to fault him (in terms of continental theory).

(as a sidenote, I am 5 beers in when typing this on a friday evening soooo I'll clarify tomorrow if I don't make any sense now)

I'm a pretty fast reader
but I had to read that again slowly
but the convoluted logic of this insane person
has me baffled this time
sometimes I can grasp what they're trying to get at...
but I'm lost this time
pls explain

edit
i think denver's having trouble with this too.. but i'm not sure
anyway, i think i can come away feeling racist again
Kekoa sleeps with us in the bed

Last edited:
i do sort of blame the last gen for "letting their kids think for themselves"... clearly they cant lol

'mommy? is this a bird or a plane?

well honey, what do you think it is?'

This is how week our parenting has been since the 60s

Where I live people put their doggies in baby strollers to take them for a walk.

I've seen a lady around here do that. You've seen her, actually - she's the one that looks like every batshit insane liberal who shows up to scream at anything the left protests.

I guess nobody told her she's racist AF.

Aight, US get your shit together. You birthed intersectional feminism, get it back in the kitchen where it belongs!

(I do know Foucalt is in the heart of this, but as someone who has actually read Foucalt he must be the most misinterpret philosophist....

Sounds like you might need some.. discipline.

Back