Bedbugs

PyroTeknik

Contributor
Veteran XV
I just saw my very first bedbug.

This sucks.

We need better weapons to wage war on these tiny little bastards.

I just saw my very first bedbug.

This sucks.

We need better weapons to wage war on these tiny little bastards.

Never seen one but apparently they're really common so I've probably had them at some point I'm assuming?

I remember reading/hearing somewhere that they're actually pretty clever

they'll sit in a small crack or crevice the entire day and wait for you to go to sleep

then they come out and bite bite bite

then retreat back into their little crevice with you none the wiser

I have heard that once you have them, your mattress is done. Like. .even an exterminator can't get rid of them without destroying the mattress. confirm/deny?

Never seen one but apparently they're really common so I've probably had them at some point I'm assuming?

they'll sit in a small crack or crevice the entire day and wait for you to go to sleep

Also if they procreate and lay eggs it's impossible to clean the mattress, have to throw it out. Even better if you drag the mattress out of the house the eggs can fall off and sit in the carpet and hatch all over again.

I have heard that once you have them, your mattress is done. Like. .even an exterminator can't get rid of them without destroying the mattress. confirm/deny?

Also if they procreate and lay eggs it's impossible to clean the mattress, have to throw it out. Even better if you drag the mattress out of the house the eggs can fall off and sit in the carpet and hatch all over again.

Vanster: confirm

shiver

I hope I don't ever get bed bugs.

btw, the word bed actually looks like a bed. mlia

Oh hey fag I meant to say this a while back

get your own sig

you were never invited into ballers club INTL

our membership is exclusive for a reason

Bedbugs die at 60 C. That's how many exterminators kill them. Using hot air blowers. I saw it in the exterminator show on the dicovery channel. The even had a bedbug sniffing dog.

Oh hey fag I meant to say this a while back

get your own sig

you were never invited into ballers club INTL

our membership is exclusive for a reason

:lol: Alphas are in whatever club they fucking want to be in, no invitation necessary fellow baller :lol:

I was like you once.
I was content, leaving them to feast on my flesh. But now they have dared to show their ugly bug faces and for that they must die.

Now I have joined the ranks of the brave who will fight this bug menace.

All I know so far is that these little bastards are resilient as hell.
This will be a war of attrition.

starshiptroopers2.jpg

Bedbugs die at 60 C. That's how many exterminators kill them. Using hot air blowers. I saw it in the exterminator show on the dicovery channel. The even had a bedbug sniffing dog.

True, but that is to kill any eggs fallen off the mattress getting it out of the house. Once they're in the mattress it's game over, the only way to get the whole thing throughly over 60 degrees Celsius is to set it on fire.

:lol: Alphas are in whatever club they fucking want to be in, no invitation necessary fellow baller :lol:

okay there nerd virgin, keep deluding yourself

I was like you once.
I was content, leaving them to feast on my flesh. But now they have dared to show their ugly bug faces and for that they must die.

starshiptroopers2.jpg

:lol: awesome post. what a great movie.

I was like you once.

starshiptroopers2.jpg

post of the thread

and also vanster's comment about the word bed looking like a bed, that was cool too

Back