Beard Trimmer Recommendation

Fatman

Veteran XX
What do you recommend?
I just want something sturdy enough to last a few years.
Many beard trimmer guards are flimsy plastic. I won't stand for that.

i've tried beard trimmers... i just use the hair clippers i use to shave my head now. i suppose the downside is that you cant do the fine "detailing" but i can use trimming scissors or the razor.

beard trimmers are too weak anyways... they end up yanking hair out after a month. or at least the few that i've owned.

Done. My mustache and goatee were for fat me anyway, to make my head look less balloon-like. Now that I am normally proportioned I am going to try going clean.

i've tried beard trimmers... i just use the hair clippers i use to shave my head now. i suppose the downside is that you cant do the fine "detailing" but i can use trimming scissors or the razor.

beard trimmers are too weak anyways... they end up yanking hair out after a month. or at least the few that i've owned.

My beard is way thick - I need to shop around and find a better trimmer than what I'm using. I imagine hair clippers will do the trick. What are the brands that are worthwhile?

If you want a good hair trimmer that can also work on your face, I strongly recommend this:

Amazon.com: Andis Professional 04603 Outliner II Personal Trimmer: Health & Personal Care

This thing is a beast when it comes to cutting hair. From my head to my face, to my balls, to my ass, it has never once pulled a hair. Cuts beautifully and doesn't rely on shitty batteries to get the job done. I bought that in 2010 along with some clipper oil and its still works as if it is new.

I use this one and it works great. Real good blades which you can expect from Wahl. Lithium battery too.

Amazon.com: Wahl Lithium Ion All In One Trimmer: Health & Personal Care

GetImage.aspx

Back