Battlefield 2042 beta

Got Haggis?

Veteran XX
nothing new to see here...i guess maybe they sped up the gameplay a tiny bit..but mostly feels like every other bf game. I am interested to see the mode when they bring back the bad company 2 maps though

btw this thread brought 2u by tribalwar gaming news, the internet leader in gaming news online

i thot it was about a dickbutt nam battlefeld 2042 beta

then i thot wat a silly nam for a dickbutt :sunny:

What's going on with the beta? Is there a date it starts for people who don't preorder?

I pre ordered because I can cancel after checking out beta /shrug. The game is extremely rough and frankly nothing exciting about it. Wohoo they added a tornado? Gee, thanks?

They keep talking up how the beta is from an old build, but frankly this isnt Alpha 1 this is a beta and what was released is weak at best.

Since I haven't touched a BF game in probably a decade I can't recall the vehicle controls, but evidently a lot of people are displeased with the changes they made to said controls. It was definitely a bit awkward to fly, but I had chalked that up to my inexperience. There are definitely some competent pilots, but maybe its just easier on controller than MnK?

What's going on with the beta? Is there a date it starts for people who don't preorder?

The official Open Beta for Battlefield 2042 will be available to players with early access from October 6 / October 7, before the beta becomes available to everyone between October 8 / October 9.

So tomorrow and Saturday. Odd they do not include Sunday.

Last edited:
it looks like fun but i'm afraid i will have the same shit like i have had with every battlefield game for a while: it just get bored of it too soon

it looks like fun but i'm afraid i will have the same shit like i have had with every battlefield game for a while: it just get bored of it too soon

Yup my same fear. Will try open beta and if its what I think it is I will wait for a sale or not even bother.

Back