Battlefield 2 = Xbox 2

Eiger

Veteran X
"...from a press event in Zoetermeer in the Netherlands, has revealed that Xbox 2 versions of most of the company's late 2005 line-up are in the works, with the firm apparently committed to supporting the new platform alongside the existing consoles."

You need to get some new catchphrases. You're turning into OFN Man, very quickly. You wouldn't want us to get bored with you, now would you? Of course not, otherwise you'd stop fucking posting.

old news, kinda. No dedicated topic. So I guess I will shut up now.

BTW played it at e3 on xbox and if they make it half as good on xbox 2 it will be game of the year hands down.

Well you fucked this one up, I was trying to twist this into a "controller vs mouse adapter for the xbox" thread so I could rub some more salt into the lacerated flesh of Sparkle Motion.

I was trying to twist this into a "controller vs mouse adapter for the xbox" thread so I could rub some more salt into the lacerated flesh of Sparkle Motion.

Please highlight the 'controller vs mouse' portion of your original post so we can see what you're talking about.

Oh wait, there isn't one.

getoffmyinternet.jpg

crouton said:
Please highlight the 'controller vs mouse' portion of your original post so we can see what you're talking about.

Oh wait, there isn't one.

getoffmyinternet.jpg

Poor Sparky, he lacks vision.

Back