[Baseball] Rangers vs Orioles

This box score is a joke just to look at.

There's actually as many innings that they didn't score in as they did. 25 over a 4 inning stretch :lol:

Two different players with 7 RBI.

I have a friend at the game that I have been talking to on the phone throughout it while I watch on mlb.tv. He is sitting a few rows behind the dugout on the first base side, they are having a blast

Now for the 2nd game of the double header!

D Cabrera 5.0 9 6 6 1 4 2 96-62 5.10
B Burres 0.2 8 8 8 1 1 1 34-22 5.24
R Bell 1.1 5 7 7 3 1 1 54-32 6.14
P Shuey 2.0 7 9 9 3 5 2 68-41 9.49

I was watching it at a bar here in Dallas. It is almost comical. Wait no, it is comical. Everyone laughed and cheered at every grand slam, etc.

Didn't think this game could get any funnier but it just did. There is a SAVE. Texas pitcher Wes Littleton got the Save. wtf lol

270822201_Rangers_Orioles_40628361_lbig.png

Didn't think this game could get any funnier but it just did. There is a SAVE. Texas pitcher Wes Littleton got the Save. wtf lol

yea, that's due to how the save rule works. if you take over a lead and close out the last 3 innings of a game, you're credited with the save :).

I had gabbard in. hopefully between him, Gorzelanny and Bannister, they'll fix my whip and era a little from the blowup that was Miguel Batista earlier today :/

second game is starting like the first, except the opposite end. 3-0 texas. 2nd inning. 4th inning was when they opened it up.....could be interesting :).

yea, that's due to how the save rule works. if you take over a lead and close out the last 3 innings of a game, you're credited with the save :).

I had gabbard in. hopefully between him, Gorzelanny and Bannister, they'll fix my whip and era a little from the blowup that was Miguel Batista earlier today :/

if you take over a 4 run lead or less in the last three innings. :p

Back