Bang 2 strippers at once, guaranteed

bonepuppet

Veteran XX
Disclaimer: Everything I post is make believe. The character known as Jack Furious is nothing more than an amalgam of my skeeziest daydreams. No such man could exist in this world, but if he did, this is the kind of thing that would happen to him...

So I spent several nights last week convinced that I had lost my job and last chance at normalcy by turtling up the scourge of my workplace with a pair of heartfelt crosses. I held out little hope in my continued employment so I set out on a mission to drown my sorrows in a way that works well for me, by picking up strippers from a club and cajoling them into performing unspeakable acts on each other and letting me do to them whatever I please so long as everyone feels comfortable and the cocaine doesn't run out.

This time though, it got more than a little dirty. I brought my girlfriend along to play nurse, jackhammered a squirrely squirming squirter to convulsion while she mainlined some fantastic fishcale, took a teenager's ass-cherry, watched the strippers take turns penetrating each other with a vodka bottle and competing to make me cum (joke's on them, my psyche meds make it impossible)

What makes this special? Nothing. This used to be a nightly thing, but back to the grind. no one needs to live that life. Hank Chinanski would have approved, though...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/OtherGround/Bang-2-strippers-at-once-guaranteed:2720887

Back