Background Song In The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

CrazyTexan

Veteran XV
Does anyone know the song that is in the background of this trailer?

Much appreciated if you do. One of those songs you could get high/drunk to and set to repeat and just think about shit.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE< FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

YES I TRIED BUT I GAVE UP AFTER CLICKING THE FIRST 3

If you know the answer just fucking say it and let this thread die. I just want to listen to the song.

First song is 'Rather Lovely Thing'
then 'Song for Jesse James'
then 'What Must be Done'

All from the soundtrack for the movie. Soundtrack is available on demonoid.com.

Oh and I guess...legitimately...it's available on Amazon.com and other fine retailers.

I did not as i could not find it on Newsgroups. Thanks I will look into the said 3 songs. I did try to see if they had previews on Amazon though as to not waste anyone's time.

I cant find any of the above songs mentioned. Not to say they can't be found. I just want the opening song with what sounds like a violin.

Last edited:
So, they shot part of this movie in my city. I was gonna go audition for the a part as an extra, just for kicks, but I blew it off.

Later, while speeding down the freeway, Brad Pitt flew by me in his basalt black metallic Porsche 911 Turbo (i love porsches). Really nice car, he must have been going at least 100mph in a 50mph zone. probably late for shooting, as he was headed in that direction.

Here you go...

YouTube - #03. "SONG FOR JESSE" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]

links on the right side for other songs, in case you don't know how to use YOUTUBE either.

So, they shot part of this movie in my city. I was gonna go audition for the a part as an extra, just for kicks, but I blew it off.

Later, while speeding down the freeway, Brad Pitt flew by me in his basalt black metallic Porsche 911 Turbo (i love porsches). Really nice car, he must have been going at least 100mph in a 50mph zone. probably late for shooting, as he was headed in that direction.

Here you go...

YouTube - #03. "SONG FOR JESSE" by Nick Cave & Warren Ellis - [The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford (2007) OST]

links on the right side for other songs, in case you don't know how to use YOUTUBE either.

Thanks. I realize I committed the find it for yourself foul but I don't care. Something about this song just makes you sit back and ponder... or atleast it does when you are high as fuck/drunk.

Seriously though thanks.

It was actually "Rather Lovely Thing" that I wanted but after you said the name of the composers I found the whole cd which is awesome.

Last edited:
Back