[Back 4 Blood] The return of Left4Dead

the pvp is dog shit. no campaign map pvp, just a small area to fight in to see who lasts the longest.

game is dead in a couple of weeks.

on xbox game pass day 1 so at least i don't have to buy it (i assume pc, but haven't checked)

i played the alpha months ago and didn't like it at all

Dear jesus this game is crazy....im enjoying all the new options like player cards and boost cards...weapon play im enjoying as well.

i dont get why everyone wants to implement cards into games but i see alot of tw ppl who play those games so i guess im the exceptoin

cards lol

this, and the fact that there is no pvp vs. I cannot grasp that, the one game mode that 99% of the people played, multiplayer versus, is not in this game. It is the very calling card of this entire franchise. In fact, as I recall seeing a dev comment, they have no interest in implementing it either.

this reminds me of t2 base with no skiing. Unless a T2C comes along, count me out of this one.

yes, i am sad to write this

It sadly is true that reviews haven't been too good on this, which sucks because i was looking forward to it as well.

All my memories of playing L4D with everyone was VS. Not sure why they thought it was a good idea to leave that out.

there is pvp, its just a 4v4 mode and not a campaign vs mode. I thought the game was terrible in alpha, but since its on gamepass, i gave it a shot....its a lot better than i was expecting. Probably the most frustrating thing is that you want it to play like left4dead since its similar setting/characters etc....but its just not left4dead, its something different.

i read they left the campaign verses out because the 'zombies' were too good at defending - you coudn't just run from point a to b like in l4d

Back